What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hindy Reckons....

snout

First Grade
Theres no other sport like the NRL which attracts the bogan boofhead.

Theres also plenty of intelligent and astute judges and commentators....but dipshits like Hindy, Fatty, Tallis, Beau Ryan, Lockyer, Chief, Fittler etc - they would not get a start in any other sport in the world.

Not one.

Most of that crew are borderline illiterate.

Hindmarsh has very little grasp of the english language - he cannot construct an intelligent sentence to save his life.....yet is on 6 figure Fox contact.

Go figure.

carcharias

Immortal
Theres no other sport like the NRL which attracts the bogan boofhead.

Theres also plenty of intelligent and astute judges and commentators....but dipshits like Hindy, Fatty, Tallis, Beau Ryan, Lockyer, Chief, Fittler etc - they would not get a start in any other sport in the world.

Not one.

Most of that crew are borderline illiterate.

Hindmarsh has very little grasp of the english language - he cannot construct an intelligent sentence to save his life.....yet is on 6 figure Fox contact.

Go figure.

And 0 premierships

M2D2

Bench
Michael Owen got an absolute serve from everyone saying leicester city could be the first team to win the league then got relegated the season after.
They are one point above the relegation Zone.

lolesi

First Grade
Michael Owen got an absolute serve from everyone saying leicester city could be the first team to win the league then got relegated the season after.
They are one point above the relegation Zone.
Michael Owen also said:
"It's a good run, but it's a poor run, if you know what I mean?"
"Whichever teams scores more goals usually wins."
"To stay in the game, you have to stay in the game."
"It’s hit the facial part of his head."
"You’re on your own out there with ten mates."
"That would have been a goal had it gone inside the post."

M2D2

Bench
Michael Owen also said:
"It's a good run, but it's a poor run, if you know what I mean?"
"Whichever teams scores more goals usually wins."
"To stay in the game, you have to stay in the game."
"It’s hit the facial part of his head."
"You’re on your own out there with ten mates."
"That would have been a goal had it gone inside the post."
I could imagine Hindy saying those as well if they were more leagueish.
You know what they say about Broken Clocks.

lolesi

First Grade
I could imagine Hindy saying those as well if they were more leagueish.
You know what they say about Broken Clocks.
As could I!

I do mate, I hope on this occasion it's another one we can laugh at came August/September!

M2D2

Bench
Would be nice. But as one of the guys on here keeps saying. "Dont care. We won"

jc155776

Coach
Remember everyone blowing up after we finished in the Prelim about Warren SMITH saying we would miss the semis with the rule changes? And then we missed the semis with the rule changes hahaha

Vin Fizz

Bench
Remember it well. 2 refs would clean up the ruck which would stop Stick (our coach at the time) getting the defensive line set by slowing the play the ball. Just on stick I reckon the mucus are going to have as bad a year this year as we did in 2009.