What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiroti

StadiumXIII

Juniors
Waiting for this guy to make his debut.. I know Souths has been going well this year but they need to give him a chance in FG soon.

Travitoh

First Grade
Waiting for this guy to make his debut.. I know Souths has been going well this year but they need to give him a chance in FG soon.

Despite a few offseason rumours, he was always going to be down the pecking order this season with 2019 more likely for a debut.

ThingFish

Juniors
I’ve got a lot of time for this kid. Even since a preseason trial at Wentworthville he’s stood out as above ISP level. But it would take more than one thing to go wrong with the first grade lineup for him to break into first grade this year. If for instance we can’t renew Jennings for next year, I can see him being used for 2019.

PS: I really hope we renew Jennings

callmack1

Staff member
It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Mawene, mainly because of our hometown connects but he's a great player.

I don't think he'll play this year but 2019 is certainly on the cards.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Played ok but didn't stand out. Missed a terrible tackle on Aaron Gray for Gray to score a try.
Actually Gray outplayed him comfortably.
Thanks for the update. Hope he just had an off game. In saying that Gray is a 1st grade player so he would have had a rough time