What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum II

Most Annoying Poster?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
I can imagine it would have been a bit frustrating and awkward.

after doing 7.5 hours of telemarketing, all i want to do is not talk to anyone for a bit! :lol:

i am on the train (with noone near me) with my eyes closed and i am relaxing, doing visualization meditation, and suddenly i hear a noise..

i see 2 guys walk up to where i'm sitting (the area on the train where you don't go up or down the steps) and they sit right across from me, dressed the way they always do, and i think "uh oh, here we go". one of them starts a friendly conversation with me, so i'm nice in return, but i know where it was going. he then reaches for his bag and undoes the zipper and i think "don't do it", and he does it. he goes to hand me some religious writings from his bag, but i say something like "no it's ok". then the train stops and they get off. :lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
after doing 7.5 hours of telemarketing, all i want to do is not talk to anyone for a bit! :lol:

i am on the train (with noone near me) with my eyes closed and i am relaxing, doing visualization meditation, and suddenly i hear a noise..

i see 2 guys walk up to where i'm sitting (the area on the train where you don't go up or down the steps) and they sit right across from me, dressed the way they always do, and i think "uh oh, here we go". one of them starts a friendly conversation with me, so i'm nice in return, but i know where it was going. he then reaches for his bag and undoes the zipper and i think "don't do it", and he does it. he goes to hand me some religious writings from his bag, but i say something like "no it's ok". then the train stops and they get off. :lol:

Its good you got my PM:)

You're making me laugh from this post:lol::lol:

doyen

Bench
I think one of the IS members is an Afghani who is a tad upset about the Yanks bombing a wedding party in Afghanistan & killing 45 members of his extended family in one fell swoop! It included his wife & kids!!

Apparently he thought a few heads should roll for that event.

I'm not going to get carried away on here with political comment. I think I'll just build a GIANT MEXICAN WALL between myself & others on here to avoid that! Say no more!!!!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think one of the IS members is an Afghani who is a tad upset about the Yanks bombing a wedding party in Afghanistan & killing 45 members of his extended family in one fell swoop! It included his wife & kids!!

Apparently he thought a few heads should roll for that event.

I'm not going to get carried away on here with political comment. I think I'll just build a GIANT MEXICAN WALL between myself & others on here to avoid that! Say no more!!!!!

You are a truth teller Doyen.

Doyen sees the truth alien.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 correct......clinton or sanders will get in i think sadly id say steel undies clinton will get in but i hope for ""trump the truth teller""

Status
Not open for further replies.