What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Q

Coach
This is the thread for all of you vile idiots out there in LU land who want to give your sick
brain dead minds some exercise.

Quite frankly, we are fed up with your stupidity and cowardice, you inbred imbecile low life scum.

If you have nothing good to say about Souths then you can STFU. But we know you vermin cant help yourselves!

So come on down, post on and lube yourselves up for some free counter-abuse here.

This will save us on having to find you... hiding from us...as per usual.

Welcome to the forum of the free you sick puppies...

Now come get some! :x :p :cool:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I started posting on forums because I was sick of hearing Fatty Vautin saying "All league fans want Souths reinstated"

My first post on the Footy Show ninemsn forum was to inform fatty he was incorrect.

I am a league fan I did not want it.

I did not care about the criteria, someone decided Souths were out, did not care who but it was one less Sydney in something they call a NATIONAL comp.

I want less Sydney teams. Souths were out, and I did not want them back.

Fatty was very wrong.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
I started posting on forums because I was sick of hearing Fatty Vautin saying "All league fans want Souths reinstated"

My first post on the Footy Show ninemsn forum was to inform fatty he was incorrect.

I did not care about the criteria, someone decided Souths were out, did not care who but it was one less Sydney in something they call a NATIONAL comp.

Fatty was very wrong.

So they should of kicked the Sharks out, not like they will ever win a GF :alcho:

Dave Q

Coach
Mr Angry said:

Fatty was very wrong.

Our first bite, surely the dumbest of the dumb!

The most stupid of the stupidist, welcome to Souths LU nuncle!

And you know what mate, you neednt have fricken bothered either!

Sonic has raised the premiership issue..

I know, we'll lend you a premeirship for your efforts as weve got plenty lying around!

You can have the one we keep under the cat bowl!

Here catch!

My advice to you is to give yourself several hundred upper-cuts with a spear gun!

Dont say we didnt try to help you.

Next....

For the souths lads at home, we have to forgive him for he knows not how really stupid he is!! I didnt expect the souths haters to send in the children first!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Perhaps, go blame George.
But this is the attitude that really sucks and why a lot of people dislike Souths being called the "pride of the league"

We entered in 1967, you last won in 1971.

Since 1971 our record is actually better than yours. Neither has won but we have bettered your performance.

Then you sold out anyways.

And what happens when Russell and PHAC get over there fad?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dave Q said:
Our first bite, surely the dumbest of the dumb!

The most stupid of the stupidist, welcome to Souths LU nuncle!

And you know what mate, you neednt have fricken bothered either!

We'll lend you a premeirship for your efforts as weve got plenty lying around!

Here catch!

Dont say we didnt try to help you numbskull!

Next....
lol ROFL

Your pizzed Dave

Once were warriors!!!!!!

Sonic Star

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
Perhaps, go blame George.
But this is the attitude that really sucks and why a lot of people dislike Souths being called the "pride of the league"

We entered in 1967, you last won in 1971.

Since 1971 our record is actually better than yours. Neither has won but we have bettered your performance.

Then you sold out anyways.

Sorry champ, 67 to 2007 and 0 premierships.
Even we won one during your time period, hate to break it to you but 1 premiership is better than none :lol:

Are you one of those people who has to select certain dates to try and win an argument?
You lose every time.

With those questions you asked trying doing some research on it :) Souths are in good hands and will be for a long time.

Back to the sharks forum with you, you have no real bite for a shark, just little nibbles.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sonic Star said:
Sorry champ, 67 to 2007 and 0 premierships.
Even we won one during your time period, hate to break it to you but 1 premiership is better than none :lol:
Yes you should be proud you were ONCE a good club. Have YOU actually seen a Souths premiership?

Sonic Star said:
Are you one of those people who has to select certain dates to try and win an argument?
You lose every time.
No I am one those people who have seen Souths as team who runs no where and says we were onec good. Then the world evolved.

Sonic Star said:
With those questions you asked trying doing some research on it :)
The Sharks have better record than Souths since your last premiership.

Sonic Star said:
Souths are in good hands and will be for a long time.
I will disagree. You sold out to people who drop you like dog shyte when you don't make a profit.

Sonic Star said:
Back to the sharks forum with you, you have no real bite for a shark, just little nibbles.
haha

Once were warriors, now just a corporate entity, with a life span.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
Yes you should be proud you were ONCE a good club. Have YOU actually seen a Souths premiership?

No I am one those people who have seen Souths as team who runs no where and says we were onec good. Then the world evolved.

I will disagree. You sold out to people who drop you like dog shyte when you don't make a profit.

haha

Once were warriors, now just a corporate entity, with a life span.

A shark fan talking about a premiership, what are you a comedian?
I've always been proud of my club and always will be.
The World has evolved and so have the Rabbitohs, were you living under a rock in 2007?
The Sharks don't have a better record lol they have won 0 premierships, the poorest record in the league.
Souths didn't sell out anything, did you know that the Sharks actually wanted to merge with us in 1999, we said no and thought for survival. The only sell outs are the merged teams.

I have nothing against the sharks to be honest, I'm just pointing out their flaws to one of their most stupidest fans they have.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
At least I can read you dumb f*ck.

Since 1971. Since your last premeirship. Comprehend. Should I type it a third time. Doubt it would help with such a pig headed f*ck.

Souths f*cken sold out. Pure and Simple. OWNED by a hollywood star and corporate guy who currently has a fad with you.

Did not want anything to do with corporates, now run by them.

Check your sig little brain, Sharks were in GF after 71 you were not.

People can see for themselves.

I'll wait for sober Dave to continue. No point argueing with illiterates.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
At least I can read you dumb f*ck.

Since 1971. Since your last premeirship. Comprehend. Should I type it a third time. Doubt it would help with such a pig headed f*ck.

Souths f*cken sold out. Pure and Simple. OWNED by a hollywood star and corporate guy who currently has a fad with you.

Did not want anything to do with corporates, now run by them.

Check your sig little brain, Sharks were in GF after 71 you were not.

People can see for themselves.

I'll wait for sober Dave to continue. No point argueing with illiterates.

I can't read now, so how am replying back and typing?
really scraping the bottom of the fish barrall now and it looks like i have made your head explode.
Souths didn't start in 1971, they started in 1908.

Only true thing you said is that the sharks were in a GF after 71, but did they win them? :lol:

I rented out the 40 year old virgin, I thought it was the story of the cronulla sharks ;)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sonic Star said:
I can't read now,
Fair point, you can read, but obviously cannot comprehend what you read.
Let me show you
Mr Angry second post said:
Since 1971 our record is actually better than yours
Mr Angry third post said:
But keep ignoring it and tell me how you were ONCE a good team.
Sonic Star said:
so how am replying back and typing?
You read it but simply fail to comprehend. Suprise Suprise.
Sonic Star said:
really scraping the bottom of the fish barrall now and it looks like i have made your head explode.
yeah sure keep telling yourself that.
Sonic Star said:
ISouths didn't start in 1971, they started in 1908.
Yes and we have never been kicked out have you?

Sonic Star said:
Only true thing you said is that the sharks were in a GF after 71, but did they win them? :lol:
No but it a better record than yours what does that say?

Sonic Star said:
I rented out the 40 year old virgin, I thought it was the story of the cronulla sharks ;)
Wow talk about comedy value. We have 60 years.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
Fair point, you can read, but obviously cannot comprehend what you read.
Let me show you

But keep ignoring it and tell me how you were ONCE a good team.
You read it but simply fail to comprehend. Suprise Suprise.
yeah sure keep telling yourself that.
Yes and we have never been kick out have you?

Guess I'll have to repeat myself also, Souths started 1908 not 1972. If you going to pick and choose time periods to suit your favour you lose.
You were never kicked out, but how does that make you better? It doesn't. Plenty of teams have been kicked out since 1908, but how many of them got themselves back in fighting the big corporations and won?

Cronulla have never had real success, read that as many times as you like untill it sinks in. Success is winning premierships, there is no prize for second best.

Now you have just proved how much of a liar you are, as you said you weren't going to reply back to me and did ;-)

Try and comprehend that one.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Mr Angry said:

Hope you not referring your club to be over 60 years old when they only started playing in the NSWRL comp back in 1967?
You must have poor math skills.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Sonic Star said:
Guess I'll have to repeat myself also, Souths started 1908 not 1972. If you going to pick and choose time periods to suit your favour you lose.
No again I am simply refering to the fact you have done f*ck all in 35 years and it means nothing to you. Yes you won comps when f*ck all teams were there and you actually had children in the area. But have a f*cken terrible record for 35 years one even my team beats.(see kast comment)

Your ONCE were warriors attitude stands out like dogs balls.

Sonic Star said:
You were never kicked out, but how does that make you better?
No not better, but we were never kicked out. You were, it is a very valid point. The people who ran the competition for all teams, decided your team was not good enough. Not my decision.

Sonic Star said:
It doesn't. Plenty of teams have been kicked out since 1908, but how many of them got themselves back in fighting the big corporations and won?
haha then sold out. bwwwwhahahahahaha. You funny. PHAC did not inherit a big corporation. bwwwhahahhaha. And now the Souths fans drooooooool over the fact you now have corporates behind you. No wonder the Easts fellas laugh at you.

Sonic Star said:
Cronulla have never had real success, read that as many times as you like untill it sinks in. Success is winning premierships, there is no prize for second best.
Yes in in the last 35 years you are no better. But cling to the ONCE were thing as you will.

Sonic Star said:
Now you have just proved how much of a liar you are, as you said you weren't going to reply back to me and did ;-)
got me there. Could not resist. I conceed I said that.

Sonic Star said:
Try and comprehend that one.
how about anwersing my questions.

As you fail comprehension, here they are yet again.

Have YOU actually seen a Souths premiership?

Sonic Star said:
Hope you not referring your club to be over 60 years old when they only started playing in the NSWRL comp back in 1967?
no I am refering to the fact we have 60 years to catch you, as your club has had 100 years to create the record of having 22 in 60 years then none in 35. Soon you will 40.

Typical Souths holier-than-thou attitude.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Mr Angry said:
No again I am simply refering to the fact you have done f*ck all in 35 years and it means nothing to you. Yes you won comps when f*ck all teams were there and you actually had children in the area. But have a f*cken terrible record for 35 years one even my team beats.(see kast comment)

Your ONCE were warriors attitude stands out like dogs balls.

No not better, but we were never kicked out. You were, it is a very valid point. The people who ran the competition for all teams, decided your team was not good enough. Not my decision.

haha then sold out. bwwwwhahahahahaha. You funny. PHAC did not inherit a big corporation. bwwwhahahhaha. And now the Souths fans drooooooool over the fact you now have corporates behind you. No wonder the Easts fellas laugh at you.

Yes in in the last 35 years you are no better. But cling to the ONCE were thing as you will.

got me there. Could not resist. I conceed I said that.

how about anwersing my questions.

As you fail comprehension, here they are yet again.

Have YOU actually seen a Souths premiership?

no I am refering to the fact we have 60 years to catch you, as your club has had 100 years to create the record of having 22 in 60 years then none in 35. Soon you will 40.

Typical Souths holier-than-thou attitude.

I'm not here to educate idiots like yourself. I know how long Russ and Phac have to be at Souths for, they are locked in for a long time and if they ever do decide to give it away it goes back to the memebers again. We still vote and have the same rights as before, infact we have more rights than we did before when George was in charge.
I didn't know we had won 22 premierships, must be your poor maths skills at work again.
I havn't seen Souths win a premiership, doesnt mean anything really. But thats a stupid argument don't you think when you have never seen your team win a premiership either and plenty of other fans on here have seen them win :lol:

The reasons why people like you look like idiots is because you dont think before you post and you dont do the research which is your downfall as always.
Once again don't talk about premierships, you need to win won before you earn that right ;)

Sonic Star

Juniors
Skinner said:
Jeez SS and your Angryness.......don't you blokes go to bed.

Nice cast David..

Been waiting for the game to come on mate lol listening to it now, we getting smashed but what u expect, we have our worst possible line up on the feild

Dave Q

Coach
Thanks lads.

I saw the line dissapear, then upon reeling it in, up out of the water came Mr Angry.

Thats like catching an old boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.