What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, he's been at training, as it was revealed he would be back in June, which you missed.

Interesting, your smiley to word ratio is very high, probably a result of 50UFF$itis, a chronic vocabulary limiting condition.

Sometimes, when up by 6 or 12, with a few minutes left it's worth taking the point.
At the death if scores are locked up, i'd try pilot a dropkick through the sticks as well.
Just like Soward did to get the Dragons into a GF. :)

where's the link on M.Johns from the South Sydney Football Club? :shock: Oh thats right,it does not exist, you sad misguided merkin.You are now making shit up.:lol::lol:

gypsy

Bench
hohum.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
who's angry,im getting a chuckle out of this.St merge filth on a Souths forum.:lol::lol:

this is chuckling??

HEY YOU DUMB f**kWIT,I KNOW YOUR NOT THAT SMART,AS PROVEN HERE,THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION ON THE SOUTH SYDNEY OFFICIAL WEBSITE.f**k OFF YOU GOOSE.YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

christ.. i'd hate to see you watching a funny movie then..

th_rage.gif

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
hows your link going from the Official website going? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

he'll provide the link right after you provide the answer to the question i've asked you four times now..

how's the merger with norths treating you guys?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The deal ends end at the completion of 2012.
you're probably happy about that, hey?

given your distaste for everything merged, it must kill you to know that we are kindred spirits at the moment..

merge brothers in arms :)

lets have a drink to celebrate

i_love_ho_hum_mug-p168361698895554356z89we_400.jpg

gypsy

Bench
you're probably happy about that, hey?

given your distaste for everything merged, it must kill you to know that we are kindred spirits at the moment..

merge brothers in arms :)

Brothers in arms yes, just one small difference

564142-st-george-illawarra-dragons.jpg

14332274.png

Status
Not open for further replies.