What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hodgo come back in prem league.

country eel

Juniors
didn,t know hodgo was coming back this weekend in prem league till I read the sunday papers anyone know how hodgo and the boy's went.cheers.
smiley04.gif

Eelectrica

Referee
Unless Vaeliki is able to play, I don't see that there will be much choice but to bring Hodgo back into the top side.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I rushed to Leichhardt after the 1st grade match.

I was a bazzar game of rugby league where we went down 40 to 38 after the tigers scored on the bell. However we were behind by 20 with about 15 minutes to go added to that an all in brawl which saw two Tigers players sent off and also Solo was marched.

As for Hodgo he was a deadset passenger out there and got hurt came off with what appears to be either a knee injury or a corked thigh. I'd be very surprised if he ever reaches the heights as he did in the last couple of seasons.

Eelectrica

Referee
How did solo go?
Just thinking if Vaeliki isn't back that Widders could go into the centres, solo on the bench and Prince at Full back for next week.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Solo went ok!! without being brilliant. He was well marked though. I would definetly still stick with Crouch as he adds a potent sting to both attack and defence.

Solo isn't the player he was a couple of years ago, and I don't know if it's got anything to do with ten metere rule or not but it's a simple fact, at the moment Crouch,Peek and Hex are prefered before Solo for the basic reason that they just offer that little bit more.

Freak

Juniors
eelavation said:
Solo went ok!! without being brilliant. He was well marked though. I would definetly still stick with Crouch as he adds a potent sting to both attack and defence.

Solo isn't the player he was a couple of years ago, and I don't know if it's got anything to do with ten metere rule or not but it's a simple fact, at the moment Crouch,Peek and Hex are prefered before Solo for the basic reason that they just offer that little bit more.

I agree with you, however Solo would be a nice option if by sum slim chance the Bronc's get roled on Friday night and we need points golore on
Sunday. He can open things up with his skill.