What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holmes

RUBIKS

Juniors
But that pay packet I thought, would kill us.
It's not doing us any damage, we are way under cap.

If we had an extra $800k to spend right now , who would we buy,to step things up? Thats the immediate question & one Im sure the club are asking.
We do have an extra 800k.

Our highest paid players, Dugan and Moylan... One is in and out, the other is downright tripe. both are with us for 4 years.

It's not doing us any damage, we are way under cap.

We do have an extra 800k.

Our highest paid players, Dugan and Moylan... One is in and out, the other is downright tripe. both are with us for 4 years.
4 years f**k.
kimmorley all over again.

Dugan is a sensational fullback. skillful , fast, tough & smart. best of all, the team goes much better with him at the back.
We flick holmes, we could buy Semi, Benny, Arrow, Ponga, etc. Massive improvement on what he dishes up.

Inferno

Coach
If we had an extra $800k to spend right now , who would we buy,to step things up? Thats the immediate question & one Im sure the club are asking.

We lose Holmes and we lose one of the best wingers in the game who has the ability to play fullback.

With money in the bank I'd hope we'd be looking at a gun centre or a strike forward someone in the vein of Tapau/Taumalolo or a legitimate 5/8.

They're the places I think we're currently weak.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Not being a smart arse but....Only if he switches to the wing.
Nah mate, he'll get the first following an inside pass from Moylan where he runs 80 metres to score and then takes a bomb on their line with pinpoint accuracy from Chad with Capewell slipping over beside him.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We lose Holmes and we lose one of the best wingers in the game who has the ability to play fullback.

With money in the bank I'd hope we'd be looking at a gun centre or a strike forward someone in the vein of Tapau/Taumalolo or a legitimate 5/8.

They're the places I think we're currently weak.

He’s not and he can’t.

Not unless the list of top wingers has 100 names on it. He’d come in around number 97.

He would struggle to play fullback well for the Koalas in the U/17s WPL side

Inferno

Coach
He’s not and he can’t.

Not unless the list of top wingers has 100 names on it. He’d come in around number 97.

He would struggle to play fullback well for the Koalas in the U/17s WPL side

Nonsense. Little down on form or possibly busted sure but he's still one of the best wingers in the comp.