What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home and Away

alien

Referee
Souths are the only team in the comp that hasn't won a home game all season (0 from 4), but have won 3 out of 5 away games.

greg jay

Juniors
Souths are the only team in the comp that hasn't won a home game all season (0 from 4), but have won 3 out of 5 away games.
And all home defeats by 13+.Merely another sign of what I have witnessed many times: The HEAD COACH MUST DEPART. There is NO LIFE and NO HOPE while the man stays. How much more garbage do YOU want to see?? Sam + Burgess Clan + Maguire + Inglis et al ITS FINISHED DONE FINITO. Start the transformation with Maguire. He deserves the cull first because of very poor management decisions. How did the imbecile agree to let Walker leave?? A start youngster in his prime now leading MANLY'S TRANSFORMATION. Maguire is playing Talakai instead of Walker. Enough said Maguire is an IDIOT!!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I heard Madge wanted to keep him, but our CEO at the time (John Lee, now Roosters CEO) wanted him gone, but who knows which rumours are true.

Nah this is supposedly what happened. Madge had a good relationship with Dylan Walker I thought.

Latest posts