What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Homeland

Someone

Bench
talk about things heating up. that was probably the best homeland ever. And I think next week will surpass it.

I really didn't think the show would revive itself after that 3rd season but the show is thriving without brody and being overseas.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Needed a stiff drink after the last two eps. Intense stuff.

Probably the second best season for mine. The first was so good because of the mystery surrounding Brodie's character (and of course Mrs Brodie).

Someone

Bench
Quinn being a badass is going to be fun to watch, so many people I want to see him f**k up in the next two episodes. and f**k I hope khan is one of them.

another great episode.

chrisD

Coach
TV writers just can't stop themselves from turning every female character into unlikeable merkins. f**k off back to your baby and out of Quinn's way you stupid bitch.

Someone

Bench
sidenote- the actor that played carries dad passed away, so they had to pay homage to him somehow. doesn't quite fit in with this episode though, it feels.

Someone

Bench
I wondered where that dar bloke has been.

slower episode compared to last couple but still good.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Considering the incident in Martin Place I'm actually genuinely surprised Homeland went to air yesterday.

Don't get me wrong i'm personally bloody glad it did but just considering how ultra sensitive the world has become I thought they would have pulled it. Just like in the past where certain movies/songs have been pulled by networks following politically motivated acts.

I've always thought by doing so then all they are achieving is helping them with their goals of raising fear and terror.

Well done Channel 10

Someone

Bench
Considering the incident in Martin Place I'm actually genuinely surprised Homeland went to air yesterday.

Don't get me wrong i'm personally bloody glad it did but just considering how ultra sensitive the world has become I thought they would have pulled it. Just like in the past where certain movies/songs have been pulled by networks following politically motivated acts.

I've always thought by doing so then all they are achieving is helping them with their goals of raising fear and terror.

Well done Channel 10

well channel seven certainly weren't leaving the siege coverage so when I turned over to ten at 10.28 and saw more news coverage of it I really didn't expect to see homeland come on . life has to go own.

Someone

Bench
loving the direction with this season tbh, homeland just keeps recreating itself.

didn't expect we'd arrive at this so soon.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Might have missed something but because Quinn deciphered "Mathison" from that code does that mean he's been told to kill Carrie?