What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hookeys Jumper

innsaneink

Referee
Did anyone else happen to notice the badge on Hookeys jumper, where everyone else had the NRL telstra badge on the right side, Hookeys jumper had I thin a NSWRL logo with what looked like premier???
I noticed this after he scored his try, a close up of him walking back.
Then I noticed the goalkickers jumper the Arrive Alive patch on at least 1 sleeve was upside down.
Anyone else see it??

Mambo

Juniors
What can I say? We are a absolute disgrace in everything we do. Even the f**ken jerseys we can't get right.

izzo

Juniors
Did anyone notice that Souths didnt turn up on the night?

Did anyone notice this thread has as much relivance as peter sterling going to a hairdresser.

Pat N

Juniors
So many fundamental errors let you blokes down tonight. Drop balls, 5th tackle options, marker defence etc etc

Anyway, i hope to see Souths do ok this year. I know its early on, but i think your halves will be a real problem again.

innsaneink

Referee
izzo said:

Did anyone notice this thread has as much relivance as peter sterling going to a hairdresser.

No relevance huh???
Under 10's teams get their jumpers mixed up...you would think a club in the natinal competition could get something as simple as all players having first grade jumpers, and sponsor signage the right way up!
I also noticed as Im sure many others did as well, last year many of the jumpers having different sized numbers on the back....I know it may be seen as nitpicking but geez if you run onto a park looking amateurish, how are you gonna play?

izzo

Juniors
innsaneink said:
izzo said:

No relevance huh???
Under 10's teams get their jumpers mixed up...you would think a club in the natinal competition could get something as simple as all players having first grade jumpers, and sponsor signage the right way up!
I also noticed as Im sure many others did as well, last year many of the jumpers having different sized numbers on the back....I know it may be seen as nitpicking but geez if you run onto a park looking amateurish, how are you gonna play?

yeh well when your teams has players pull out and shirt numbers and made for certain sized people you gotta mix the shirts around.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Was at the game last night and i must say i expected a little more from the bunnies, i didnt think saints were overly great either. Hopefully its just the whole trial football thing but it does leave me wondering. Good luck guys, hopefully a better performance next week.

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
Was at the game last night and i must say i expected a little more from the bunnies, i didnt think saints were overly great either. Hopefully its just the whole trial football thing but it does leave me wondering. Good luck guys, hopefully a better performance next week.

Always knew you were a closet south supporter Pussypete. Did you also wear the mighty cardinal & myrtle colours ???

Come to think of it there were two characters sitting behind me cracking Owen Craigie "fat" jokes all night...sound familiar ??? was that you and your boyfriend MadUnit ???

Paranoid

Juniors
Souths can't even get their jerseys right let alone even think about playing a decent game of footy.

When the sides lined up for the anthem the last two souths players (furthest from the centre) both had 22 on their backs !

Only at the Rabbits :roll:

Mambo

Juniors
Slugs said:
Tigerpete said:

Always knew you were a closet south supporter Pussypete. Did you also wear the mighty cardinal & myrtle colours ???

Come to think of it there were two characters sitting behind me cracking Owen Craigie "fat" jokes all night...sound familiar ??? was that you and your boyfriend MadUnit ???

Hardly nessecary slugs. What are you achieving here? Can't you stick to the thread without having a go? Its getting a little tiring