What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot Man Thread- For The Laydees

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmo1

First Grade
Lol my manager last year absolutely hated that word so when she was away on holidays for a week we coined this prank. We got post it notes and wrote MOIST on each one. Stuck them all over her desk, her monitor, her computer, her keyboard and her chair. Then we put them on the back of all her mail, in random pages in her books and everywhere. She was horrified when she came back.

Thats a HIMYM joke...

Cliffhanger

Coach
Lots of people hate the word. The HIMYM joke was Barney just saying it in a play.

My prank was way better and seriosuly happened.

beave

Coach
13031392841_1_photo.jpg

185.jpg

beave

Coach
am I banished to the sex cave with those pretty men???

Because that is kinda kinky if you ask me................. not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Everybody needs to get into the show Archer, and I mean everybody. First episode could be better but is still pretty good.

perverse

Referee
i guarentee their balls have touched at some stage. i doubt there's much GOT DICK?'s balls haven't touched. i'm gonna go wash my sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.