What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hotel grand

Macca_

Coach
I do. Not sure he'll win the Cox Plate, but with a doubt he is a good horse.

Interesting to see if they attempt the Derby after the CP. And hopefully he doesn't end up like many good 3 year olds before him after a Derby shot.

Run in the Plate, then put him out to the paddock I say!

Freak

Juniors
Very good horse!!

Pulled hard in front when just beaten by Dream Ballard at Rosehill.

Came out next start to win well at Randwick!

Not sure if he is strong enough to beat the greatest Makybe, but who knows at the Valley.

If the swoopers are not winning in earlier races he will sure be thrown into my multiples!!

Best of the 3 olds this year for mine

Nuffs

Bench
he's better than hype's own. oops i mean god's own

much better suited to the cox plate too. an on pacer with 48.5kg will get some of my money

Macca_

Coach
Geez I hope they don't run it in the Derby. Give it a good spell. Could be a very handy 4 year old!

Macca_

Coach
Both too immature for that field on the weekend. Hotel Grand didn't handle the pressure up front while I think Bart and Baster believed all their hype about God's Own and his Guineas win. Poor ride, was never going to go with MD out there.