What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hottest Realilty T.v Star

Robster

Bench
Post your nominations, end of next week We'll have polls to see which hottie is the hottie of them all. Must supply a pic.

1st up

Kimberly Caldwell from American Idol 2
maxim2.jpg

http://www.idol-ized.com/ai2pics/maxim3.jpg - click if you wanna view, very sexy :D

weasel

First Grade
Yeah, I think we have a winner with Jo. Saxon acted like a total woman, but I doubt any teenage guy could have avoided getting themselves into the same situation.

Robster

Bench
Earl Mate, im shocked, never seen a saucy pic of her like that, never thought she would go that far :D , saying that call me baised, but kims much better :clap:

The big fat sheila from the last Big Brother. Chrissy?

She'd bang your friggin' brains out. All the others would be too busy looking at themselves to worry about getting off.

Jo was a dime a dozen to me...she may of had a nice body, but the face was average as. And she was a s**t...leading all those guys on, with a boyfriend outside. Stupid Broad.

Leah was way hotter In my humble, expert opinion on women.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im with halfy on this one
Jo Aston from Big Brother III
she has been in ralph 3 times which is dpretty good in my book