What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How come not many commentators are talking about us??????

dino1

Juniors
I look at a lot of league programs BUT only 1 or 2 commentators are talking about us. THEY would rather be talking about Warriers. the scum, storm or wests BUT not us. AND WE are 1st. Its as if everybody waiting us to fail before anyone talks about us.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sponsors prefer they talk about us.
Exactly.

The NRMA are wrapped about having their brand so widely advertised with all the talk about Matt Lodge in the lead up to this season..

images

Coffs dragon

Bench
Probably because history shows that the front runners whom jump out early never win the comp. The winner will come from a team whom peaks and gets on a roll at the pointy end of a long season.

Probably because history shows that the front runners whom jump out early never win the comp. The winner will come from a team whom peaks and gets on a roll at the pointy end of a long season.

What? I had assumed from reading some comments on here the season was over and we had won it all.
I went down the Leagues Club for the celebrations, but as usual at the Leagues Club no one was there.

hazzbeen

Bench
Spot on ... Mary coached sides have a tendency to peak too early ... Let's hope we keep peaking the whole season ... Bit like me the Misses says the same about me ....

mickeylane

Bench
Because its Round 6 and if you look at the last 4 years we always start well.....and then fade away....hopefully not this year.
We've never averaged 32 points a game and 12 point a game conceded in the first 6 rounds.. Different team this one - way different .

Latest posts