What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How come not many commentators are talking about us??????

Slackboy72

Coach
I look at a lot of league programs BUT only 1 or 2 commentators are talking about us. THEY would rather be talking about Warriers. the scum, storm or wests BUT not us. AND WE are 1st. Its as if everybody waiting us to fail before anyone talks about us.

There are 16 teams. They can't be talking about us all the time. Just remember, It's not about you.

Commentators are not talking about us because they’re waiting with baited just like negative spew for us to fall over won’t happen till origin mainly because we’ll have half our side out but Itll be business as usual once origin is done and dusted —year of the saints!

SaintPauli

Juniors
**attaches onion to belt**

I remember back in 2011 the bookies paid out before SOO on us winning our 3rd straight minor premiership..

And we all know what happened then..
Yeah and then followed by Mr Bennett announcing he would not renew a coaching offer from dragons. Our season and following seasons spiralled downwards from there. We then waited until 2018 for renewed hope. D4L

Frank Facer

First Grade
**attaches onion to belt**

I remember back in 2011 the bookies paid out before SOO on us winning our 3rd straight minor premiership..

And we all know what happened then..
Only one bookie payed out half way through the season on us winning the minor premiership in 2011. That was Sportsbet. It was a promotion that gave them back page advertising and TV and radio advertising. I backed us with Luxbet and didn't get paid out.

possm

Coach
Like other teams, our team plays very well behind forward pack that dominates the opposition. So far this season and last season this has been the case however, last game in the second half there were signs of fatigue among our forwards in the second half. Hopefuly, the forwards will be fresh and made ready for what will be a big game against the Sharks this week.

The calm one

Juniors
I am happy that no-one is talking about us, and I want it to stay that way.
You’re exactly right. I really couldn’t give a stuff what morons like, Andrew Voss, Ray Hadley, Terry Kennedy etc who have never played a game of football in there lives have got to say about us.

_snafu_

Immortal
What about me? It isn't fair
I've had enough, now I want my share
Can't you see, I want to live
But you just take more than you give