What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do Ya Reckon We’ll Go?

txta2

Bench
The draw is a hard one this season.
No injuries and win all home games 3rd.
Look old and tired with a horrible number 7 and 1, 9th

Frenzy.

Immortal
I actually have an uneasy feeling about 2018.

I’m not saying though. Don’t wanna be a Jonah

Ads

First Grade
Should make the 8 easily enough. Not confident of success though. Too much hinges on halves staying fit and Val improving a hell of a lot.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Think we have a better balanced side than last year and a bit of depth/competition in the backs. A lot will depend on how a few of the young blokes handle the pressure imo. 5th to 7th in a tight comp..

snout

First Grade
We will be the last team to lose a game.
Segyaro will be sensational. Coming on after 30 he will be a Dally M favourite after 6 rounds.
We will blow teams apart.
Our for and against will be ridiculous.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
How could you be?
You can still ride the premiership of 2016 forever, just like Saints and there gazillion premierships in a row.
Just looking forward to a season with nil clichés ie: premiership hangover, the hunter becomes the hunted etc
I’m just a pessimist. We have the team to be great, but things could not click straight away and then pressure builds and then we’re faaarked.

Premiers baby!

Frenzy.

Immortal
We will be the last team to lose a game.
Segyaro will be sensational. Coming on after 30 he will be a Dally M favourite after 6 rounds.
We will blow teams apart.
Our for and against will be ridiculous.

Isnt the last team to lose a game the loser of the GF?

taipan

Referee
Plenty of bull sharks being found in the Georges river.An ominous 2018 premiership sign in my book.
A 2018 premiership T shirt and/or polo would look good in my wardrobe, to match the 2016 lot.

RUBIKS

Juniors
I think we'll struggle and scrape into the 8.

Flanno Snr. looks to be getting a bit of a big head about him.

Mythlan will be a flop, Gal and maybe Lewie going on a year too many and Duges'll have an injury plagued season.

Other teams look to have improved on last year. We look to have held the ship steady at best.

Should use the year to test out some of our rookies and get them prepped for the next season... but likely won't and will stick with the same 17 all year round.

I'm expecting an improved attitude, after the complacency of last year. I worry about some of the older warhorses burning out in the later stages of the season. I see us around 4th to 6th.

chewsta

First Grade
I'll be stoked if we can start winning games at home again! It's absolute balls walking out of there after a loss.

We will make the 8 but im not sure we can go all the way.

Stake Removed

First Grade
4 to 8th would be solid result. Winning a premiership and post season "hunter becomes the hunted" bollocks will be great to watch. Now just like most of teams in the comp. Maloney will be missed but I'm glad they took the punt and moved him on, better too soon than too late

I agree moving Maloney on, was listening to discussion from US re Patriots and policy there is better move a player on one year then one year to late