What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Do Ya Reckon We’ll Go?

Stake Removed

First Grade
I think be in it right up to our ears.

Not worried about pack age, we got rid of heigno who kept year to long, Lats & Taga wont be lost.

Gall can play reduced minutes, so can Lewis, add to that Ava i think will be surprise packet, he was busting gut at Tigers with limited help now he has great pack, Uele will add some more size, plus we have a few of the 20 graduates pushing hard.

Dugan going to be great help espically if we get Holes to wing and Moylan to fullback.

I see our halves playing different, CT will doing long range clearing as last few years Flanno Jnr/or Hodko just get ball in the goal area.

With having such talented outside backs and ball playing forwards its more the halves to give them early ball and allow these players time to cause damage.

Brailey i can see developing further, and hoping hoping that Seggy does the Barba improvement from season 1 to 2

Madsharkie

First Grade
He will start the season st fullback but I’m tipping he doesn’t finish it there.
Yeah maybe. I don’t rate Dugan any better at fullback than Holmes, so that really only leaves Moyza and I think we’ll need him at 5/8. Unless young Flanno has a breakout season, which is unlikely. Hmmm

carinashark

First Grade
We need a stronger and bigger fullback, one that hurts. The rest of the team is great. Fullback is the missing link.
Top Eight finish. After that who knows?

snout

First Grade
He did a lot of game simulated training - so no pulling punches but didnt play a trial.
We came first.

I think we’ll be a little rusty with combinations at first. Lots of new players to bed in. But definitely have a talented squad to legitimately push for top 4.

The Roosters, Cowboys & Storm are certainties for top 4 so I think we are battling the rest of the Comp for the last spot.

We need to find answers for our general kicking game and goal kicking. Maloney is a big loss in those areas.

Our pack is looking a lot stronger and younger and I think the two new props will be a hit.

Some good recruits for the backline will give us a good freshen up we needed from last year. We lacked a bit of punch after we lost Barba.

The key for us is Moylan.

How well he plays this year will have a big factor to how well we’ll go.

Card Shark

Immortal
Good summation Slayer.

Only thing is, in this competitive comp, I don’t think any team is guaranteed top 4.

The storm might easily face the premiership hangover, like we did.