What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you Dragons fans feel about Nathan Brown?

Is Nathan Brown the right coach for the Dragons

• No- he's not utilising the clubs potential

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes- he can make it happen for us

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ngunity

Juniors
G'day All,

I've been wondering how you Dragons fans feel about Nathan brown coaching what is inarguably a VERY talented squad?

I've got my own opinion on his coaching, face-slapping aside, but what do you all think? Good/bad? potential/ useless?

I didn't think Andrew Farrar was doing that bad a job in 2k2.....

Anonymous

Juniors
I think its a bit early to have a poll on Brown's performance.
imo, Andrew Farrar was a nice bloke, ordinary coach.

Southernsaint

Staff member
How do us Dragons fans feel about C*nterbury supporters coming on here & posting crappy polls??

Cheers,
Ben S.

ngunity

Juniors
Willow said:

I wasn't looking for his performance this year, but more what the fans think of him based on last year, and knowing the talent in their squad. I'm sure his performance will be a hot topic about 20 rounds from now if the Dragons aren't in the 8

Anonymous

Juniors
Willow said:

ngunity said:
I wasn't looking for his performance this year, but more what the fans think of him based on last year, and knowing the talent in their squad. I'm sure his performance will be a hot topic about 20 rounds from now if the Dragons aren't in the 8
With respect, there is nothing in you poll which mentions the year.

ngunity

Juniors
I intended the point of the poll to be in my first post, if this wasn't clear, my bad. The repsonses are interesting anyway.

how come my quotes never work!

Anonymous

Juniors
ngunity said:
I intended the point of the poll to be in my first post, if this wasn't clear, my bad. The repsonses are interesting anyway.

how come my quotes never work!
It will inevitably be voted into the future so it by accident or design, it's going to be about this year... or next week anyway.

Your quotes may not be working because you had your BB and html codes turned off in your profile.

I just switched them on for you, so it should work now. Let me know if it doesnt. Cheers.