What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how good is mitchell moses?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Tigers fans (apart from the usually level headed Cliff) are like spurned lovers.

Moses is a bit arrogant. No doubt hearing the Big Four horseshit will do that to a kid who is the most talented of the aforementioned media beat up group. But the kid can play footy and we've seen that with Parra and Lebanon this year. And he hasn't shirked in defence at Parra either.

He could be a lot of things. I just hope he can be the half that delivers us a premiership. Even if it's a jagged premiership, f**k I don't care....
He's a gun, but mentally fragile. The second he's up against it at parra, he'll probably start the blame game and you'll find it to be pathetic as well.

Mitchell Moses reminds me of a much better Craig Field when he chucks a moody.

Those tantys are LOLworthy.

Still, I'm certain if he was my 5/8, I'd be rubbing myself raw.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
An ankle tap away from stardom was Mick, then again, Elias was a black dot away in the same game . . . the footy god playing bad cop good cop
And Wayne Pearce spilling it with the line open due to being visually impaired in one eye, and the delightful ref penalising the tigers in attack when a raider was offside.

POPEYE

Coach
And Wayne Pearce spilling it with the line open due to being visually impaired in one eye, and the delightful ref penalising the tigers in attack when a raider was offside.
. . . Ryan pulling Blocker and what about Balmain's wrong sized Jerseys . . . wasn't meant to be