What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how good is mitchell moses?

The Realist

Juniors
Not at all. Jt is better than Kenny and sterling in every aspect of rugby league

Straight up BS. Kenny had a better running game than JT. Sterling a better on field leader/tactician. JT is like a well rounded blend of the two which is why he is equally as good at #6 and #7.

T-Boon

Coach
Straight up BS. Kenny had a better running game than JT. Sterling a better on field leader/tactician. JT is like a well rounded blend of the two which is why he is equally as good at #6 and #7.

It is also difficult to compare halves from the 80s to halves from this era. Halves in this era simply do not have to think. There use to be randomness to the game whereas now it is total structure and predictability. I am not sure how Thurston would have gone in the 5 metre era.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
It is also difficult to compare halves from the 80s to halves from this era. Halves in this era simply do not have to think. There use to be randomness to the game whereas now it is total structure and predictability. I am not sure how Thurston would have gone in the 5 metre era.

he would have gotten bashed out of the game before he was even 20 back then

soc123_au

Staff member
I remember Walsh being a tough bastard, not how I'd ever describe Moses. Or is that the joke?
Walsh & Tough are 2 words I never thought I'd read in the same sentence. For a few years I had hoped to here a quote along the lines of "Tough luck Walsh, you are in reserves until you learn how to run & tackle"

He rarely got injured if thats what you recall.

POPEYE

Coach
Moses hasn't been forgotten or taken off the Hope He Fails List . . . just about says it all

Life's Good

Coach
Not just league - Mitchell f**king Marsh and even Mitchell f**king Johnson for 87.6% of his career are rage inducing cricketers.

And don't get me started on Jimi's boy Mitch Mitchell...
What are your thoughts on former Raider star Mitchell Cornish??

Tiger5150

Bench
Walsh & Tough are 2 words I never thought I'd read in the same sentence. For a few years I had hoped to here a quote along the lines of "Tough luck Walsh, you are in reserves until you learn how to run & tackle"

He rarely got injured if thats what you recall.

Everything is relative and in this case relative to Mitchell Moses Luke Walsh is granite

Latest posts