What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how good is mitchell moses?

POPEYE

Coach
Actually not all Mitchell's are bad. Mitchell in Queensland is a great little town with beaut pies and hot springs.

And Major Mitchell cockatoos are a wonderful bird.

The rest are merkins.
You're right, I couldn't find anything else 'Mitchell' on line either worth a hoot

POPEYE

Coach
I've actually been to Mitchell ol mate and its a nice little place considering its full of Queenslanders
Just checking to see if you were following me ol' mate . . . there are lots of nice little places in Qld, all full of genuine Aussies

POPEYE

Coach
Freddy's talking about taking Moses to Origin . . . if that happened this thread should be made a sticky

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think he is very talented, but immature; he believes the press about how good he is, and being a competitive (and still maturing) young man, he tends to blow up at teammates of his.

He's also inconsistent.

But there's no doubt in my mind that we do not finish Top four in 2017 without him.

I expect there to be good and bad with him, and maybe as he matures, we will see more good than bad.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I think he is very talented, but immature; he believes the press about how good he is, and being a competitive (and still maturing) young man, he tends to blow up at teammates of his.

He's also inconsistent.

But there's no doubt in my mind that we do not finish Top four in 2017 without him.

I expect there to be good and bad with him, and maybe as he matures, we will see more good than bad.

Nice summary mate. The kid clearly has talent but needs to mature and a good coach will find a way to remove his defensive vulnerability.

Blues Riff

Bench
You're right, I couldn't find anything else 'Mitchell' on line either worth a hoot
You're forgetting the bloke who built the road across the Blue Mountains 'ol mate. Without the efforts of Thomas Mitchell, you'd still be stuck in western Sydney.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Hell of a trek from Sydney to Mudgee men's shed.

Such an adventurous spirit, that's like a 2 cappuccino trip.

Latest posts