What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long does it take you to get to Penrith Stadium

BRANDY

Juniors
If the games starts at 7:30 for example then that means its over by about 9:15.
I leave the ground and am lucky if i get home by midnight.
If its a day game i will get home at about 9 or 10 pm.

The things you do for ytou team aye?

SP

Bench
it would take me about 16-18 hours to get to Penrith Stadium from where i live :p

BRANDY

Juniors
One thing that pissed me off was the fact that i had to leave home at about 10am to get to nights games because people who sat where i like to sit would spread jackets and hats and begs along the whole from row and people who they are minding the seats for will turn up at 7:15 when people who turned up 2 or3 hours earliers couldnt find a seat. :x

Thats my gripe, but its all good now becasue of the set seats situation next year, thank you jane samson and the powers that be at the panthers season tickets office. :clap:

go the panthers

Fibroman

First Grade
7 minutes walk to the paceway. 2 minutes walk to the ground. 5 minutes walk to panthers. 20 minutes walk home. OH YEAH!

Kiwipanther

Juniors
2 hours by train, doh ( have to change at strathfield)
40 mins by taxi, hungee bux tho

Big improvement on:
1 hour to airport
4 hours in plane
1 1/2 by train

Munky

Coach
It takes me 30 minutes.

Straight up Hawkesbury Rd onto the Great Western Highway, goes into the M4 and turn off at Mulgoa Rd.

Couldn't be easier.