What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how many games will win the knights win this year

Rhyno

First Grade
after winning their 2nd game today i reckon they win 5games this season

l root for the knights most weeks l tipped raiders but had a feeling knights would beat the raiders so it was the only match l didn't have money on

Spot On

Coach
Be nice to get Buhrer, Kostjasym, Barnett and Pauli into the mix without too many others going down.

Would help the win/loss column.

A recognised half and fullback would be good as well.

Glendale

Juniors
We will flog Wayne, Korbin and Darius at home. That will be our only other win. But it'll be worth it.

perverse

Referee
I'd love to dare to dream that we could avoid the spoon. See how we go over the next few weeks, if Sione and Daifiti can keep playing like that, then we could jag a few more. Their performances were legitimately inspiring, and a big part of what we've been lacking to be honest. Not that I've been expecting it from either of them, but those are the kinds of performances you get out of class players regularly.