What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many girls have you ever loved

Utey

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
I got with this hot milf at the woodport inn, went back to her house and done the theme from "Ghost" lol

lol you cant miss at that joint.

Alba

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Im serious:?

I saw Forum Idiot on Fri night, he's now a security guard, yet it was me protecting him:lol:

He wanted me to get with this girl who i've known for a long time, he's a bad influence lol

Offcourse i'll still love you;-)

yay .. now that we have that cleared up i can be happy again *dances*

2 True Blues

Coach
This is a love thread Ron. When you grow up and stop being scared to love and keeping a score you will realise that chalking them up aint what its all about. In your mission to LOVE ( used losely ) you may miss the REAL thing that you will later regret having missed out on. But all youth to you mate. I did what you are doing when I was young and unlike every mate I have never known, ( and that is heaps ) I just got lucky recently and found the one. However came all so close to missing the LOVE BOAT......LOL.....know the new generation dont take advice, so will shut up. The new generation know it all right !!!!!:sarcasm: :crazy: :sarcasm: ;-) :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I no i no, but i just broke up with my ex after 2 years, so im just enjoying being single, but still on the look out for the right one, if that makes sense.

Hope i find one at Woodport inn this Friday.

Utey

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
I no i no, but i just broke up with my ex after 2 years, so im just enjoying being single, but still on the look out for the right one, if that makes sense.

Hope i find one at Woodport inn this Friday.

make sure you wear protection, the ladies that frequent there are somewhat...

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's an interesting question.

How many girls have I said "I love you" to? Five

How many do I think, in hindsight, I actually loved? One definitely, and a second is a probably. I say probably because she was a nasty piece of work who made me unhappy more often than not, but I think I loved her all the same.

Bulldog Force

Referee
It's an interesting question. Sometimes you think you know it's love, but then you realise it's not... OR the love diminishes. So who really knows?!

phantom eel

First Grade
Crushes: numerous...
Said the words: 4
Actually meant it on reflection: 3 out of 4
Should have known better with hindsight: 2 out of those 3
Which leaves 1... the wife!

Latest posts