What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Saints games you been to this year?

Nugby

Juniors
Hehe, my stepdad's a tigers supporter and we were going to go to that game, being on his birthday, before he opted out and we ended up watching the game at the Macquarie Arms in Windsor instead, with the whole family around. :lol:

Benny

First Grade
I missed 0 home games

I only missed one New South Wales game vs Manly cause my team my coach played at same time

I made it to Melbourne but missed Brisbane, North Queensland and Warriors game...so i missed 4 of our 25 games - 84% attendance

God-King Dean

Immortal
7 games for me

P*ss poor effort, promise to attend more next year!

Fav was Roosters despite the lose & the last 20 mins against Manly. I was in the scoreboard, I refused to put the numbers up cuz I had the shits for the first 60. Last 20 I had no problems doing it :clap:

SaintTPP

First Grade
Went to all the OKI ones, 5 WIN games, and Dairy Farmers, Scum park, Penrith and a couple at SFS and also SCG and Energy Australia. Totalling about 16 games.

Deacon

First Grade
I attended Dragons Games
R1 v Raiders @ OKI
R4 v Knights @ WIN
R5 v West Tigers @ Telstra
R6 v Panthers @ WIN
R7 v Roosters @ Aussie
R8 v Sharks @ Toyota
R9 v Sea Eagles @ Brookvale
R10 v Bulldogs @ WIN
R11 v Eels @ Parramatta
R13 v Cowboys @ WIN
R14 v Panthers @ Penrith
R15 v West Tigers @ OKI
R16 v Rabbitohs @ SCG
R18 v Broncos @ WIN
R19 v Roosters @ Aussie
R20 v Sharks @ OKI
R22 v Storm @ WIN
R23 v Warriors @ WIN
R24 v Knights @ Energy Australia
R25 v Sea Eagles @ OKI
Semi-final v Panthers @ Penrith

Also went to Dogs v Eagles @ Telstra
and the Grand Final
Best game I saw was prolly the Sharks one at Toyota Park because we usually struggle in the derbys but this year we we won 42-12 there and then 26-14 at OKI. Other notiable games Manly one at OKI and Parramatta one where we were understrength because of injuries and origin

God-King Dean

Immortal
Feelin Hornby said:
I attended Dragons Games
R1 v Raiders @ OKI
R4 v Knights @ WIN
R5 v West Tigers @ Telstra
R6 v Panthers @ WIN
R7 v Roosters @ Aussie
R8 v Sharks @ Toyota
R9 v Sea Eagles @ Brookvale
R10 v Bulldogs @ WIN
R11 v Eels @ Parramatta
R13 v Cowboys @ WIN
R14 v Panthers @ Penrith
R15 v West Tigers @ OKI
R16 v Rabbitohs @ SCG
R18 v Broncos @ WIN
R19 v Roosters @ Aussie
R20 v Sharks @ OKI
R22 v Storm @ WIN
R23 v Warriors @ WIN
R24 v Knights @ Energy Australia
R25 v Sea Eagles @ OKI
Semi-final v Panthers @ Penrith

Also went to Dogs v Eagles @ Telstra
and the Grand Final
Best game I saw was prolly the Sharks one at Toyota Park because we usually struggle in the derbys but this year we we won 42-12 there and then 26-14 at OKI. Other notiable games Manly one at OKI and Parramatta one where we were understrength because of injuries and origin

:eek: Well done