What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks will Gallen get?

How many weeks for Gallen?

• Total voters

isaiah

Bench
I mentioned earlier what a pain it can be when you are surrounded by people intellectually below you --- which is why I post on forums revolving around challenging topics, such as literature, language, history, culture & global politics --- only coming here to mentally unwind & talk a little football.

However...

It has its perks. Such as Walt :lol:
wouldn't we all like to visit these other forums where the smart ones go?

blaza88z

Coach
I mentioned earlier what a pain it can be when you are surrounded by people intellectually below you --- which is why I post on forums revolving around challenging topics, such as literature, language, history, culture & global politics --- only coming here to mentally unwind & talk a little football.

However...

It has its perks. Such as Walt :lol:

oh I wonder what an 18 year old f**knut can possibly bring to the table in regards to historic events, you carry on in the forum like it's a game and you're the one everyone is trying to compete with, you're the guy who's got the belt and they need to defeat you with their verbal prowess, I could defeat you with 1 swift kick to the teeth, you're not even half the man your mother is

you f**king insecure little androtrop, calling Walt your play-thing, what the f**k is wrong with you?

I see you post everyday, crazy hours of the night and I still wait in anticipation that will shock me and say something intelligent

betcats

Referee
oh I wonder what an 18 year old f**knut can possibly bring to the table in regards to historic events, you carry on in the forum like it's a game and you're the one everyone is trying to compete with, you're the guy who's got the belt and they need to defeat you with their verbal prowess, I could defeat you with 1 swift kick to the teeth, you're not even half the man your mother is

you f**king insecure little androtrop, calling Walt your play-thing, what the f**k is wrong with you?

I see you post everyday, crazy hours of the night and I still wait in anticipation that will shock me and say something intelligent

He is one of those socially geniused people imo.

You know never had any friends and not really sure why, just always getting on peoples bad side.

I picture him in life exactly like he is on here except in the world those trying to be clever comebacks just earn you a belting. He probably doesnt leave the house much.