What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Munch Points Do You Think We Will Get Next Year In The Ladder ?

spider

Coach
He dribbled the same crap in our forum - too hard to decifer a defective's deluded dribble.

Father Ted

First Grade
How munch ladder do you points think do you next year get ? Your a jedi called Yoda . Fail you do english you get

The Preacher

First Grade
Hado said:

I've asked my 8yo son what he thought of this, and he abused me for giving him "kindergarten questions" when he was in year 2 !!:oops:

_Johnsy

Referee
Firstly you get no points for munching, and secondly I or no other dragons supporter will have a ladder as we do not wear stockings, well not outside the house anyway.:oops:

The Preacher

First Grade
Hado said:

Well now young fella, we gunna munch up as many of them goddam points as we kin fit in our goddam mouths, and we'd be gitten as far yonder up that there ladder as we kin git, ya hear me Boy !!!:x

SQUEAL :piggy:

Surely

Post Whore
_Johnsy said:
Firstly you get no points for munching, and secondly I or no other dragons supporter will have a ladder as we do not wear stockings, well not outside the house anyway.:oops:

You do actually, but you have to do it right.

Father Ted

First Grade
The Preacher said:
I've asked my 8yo son what he thought of this, and he abused me for giving him "kindergarten questions" when he was in year 2 !!:oops:

Reckon we orta mosee on down to da bar with Willow , Rexxy , Jethro and Ellie may and eat some grit's . You all come back now . Hear ! P.S round up the banjo player from deliverence

The Preacher

First Grade
Father Ted said:
Reckon we orta mosee on down to da bar with Willow , Rexxy , Jethro and Ellie may and eat some grit's . You all come back now . Hear ! P.S round up the banjo player from deliverence

Is Willa back on the hard liquor agin Padre ?? Used to be a might troublesome on the drink before he moved to that White Shoe City !! :alcho:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Nope, already told ya Preach. When Saints win the grand final....
In the meanwhile, its time for another tonic.

The Preacher

First Grade
Willow said:
Nope, already told ya Preach. When Saints win the grand final....
In the meanwhile, its time for another tonic.

Does it matter what sport or age level ?? There's lots of Saints running around. Saints (St.Christophers) won the u/8's and the A Gr. comps, will that do ??? CCAAAAAARRRRRRNNN Willow, you'll be in good hands. Rev.Ted, Rexxy, Preacher, she'll be right mate !!! :alcho:

PS. If that doesn't work, I'll have to start throwing some of Rexxy's pernod into the tonic water !!! :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LOL. Nope. Many an alky has urged me join to them on the darkside. I admit I am tempted, but I used to swim in the stuff Preach. And to think, I did this without turning to religion. :lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
Well, naturally, I did things in reverse and went from religion to "the drink".
A local plebiscite was conducted, and it was decided I was not eligible to be "born again" as I caused too much trouble the first time 'round.:alcho:

Latest posts