What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How shithouse was that Ref

Quigs

Immortal
How bad was that Ref in the Poms -v- lebanese game. I thought I was watching a Rugby Yawnion game by the way he was reffing and talking to the players.

It was very painful indeed.

I turned off the recent Allblacks Wallabies test match when the idiot whistle blower pinged an aussie player for the offence of (wait for it - get this) ....."You were looking at me and shouting"

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Bad look when one side gets all the 50/50 calls and the ref is from the country that is getting all the calls. Not saying he was a cheat but the referees should always be neutral so their impartiality is never questioned by players or fans.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Pretty sure the video ref was a pommie as well

As if Ryan Hall didn’t drop that ball when scoring?

Hahahaha

Stake Removed

First Grade
Cecchin, he just had shocker in PNG, question has to be asked he was on Fifita's back to play ball correctly this year but this game it doesnt matter, at least we know Fifita can play it how he likes next year