What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Make The Dragons Great Again

Saintsified

Bench
Thats not what I have heard...
Havent heard which part? that we had our chance? or didnt have our chance? or he may be coming?

We were speaking to Bellamy i think before we spoke to Cronk or vice versa and missed out at the 11th hour with both.

Drag Queen

Bench
That's no excuse to keep Mary. JD should have been the choice and at least he would have had 2 seasons to show his worth. We already know Mary's worth.
JD may have been a rookie coach but he keeps in touch with each of of his former players. Says something. He managed to drag Bennett to a few ESL and relegated championship league Hull KR. Tim Sheens has managed to get a team lacking in forwards back into the the ESL. Congrats.

Life's Good

Coach
Havent heard which part? that we had our chance? or didnt have our chance? or he may be coming?

We were speaking to Bellamy i think before we spoke to Cronk or vice versa and missed out at the 11th hour with both.
Correct. Bellamy first and then Cronk. Came up with snake eyes.

Saintsified

Bench
JD may have been a rookie coach but he keeps in touch with each of of his former players. Says something. He managed to drag Bennett to a few ESL and relegated championship league Hull KR. Tim Sheens has managed to get a team lacking in forwards back into the the ESL. Congrats.
Do you think Sheen will ever coach in the NRL again?

possm

Coach
Not sure mate. He does know how to rotate the bench though.
Come on now, it's not Marys fault, he just needs another assistant to help him with that task. I mean he got Millward to take the pressure off by handling the recruitment stuff and Coyne and co to devise one game plan for 2017 and Dean Young who can take the blame for defensive flaws and Hornby for the inept attack. Doust should hire someone to show Mary how it's not just a case of sitting on the bench - Mary should be shown how it's a matter of sit and rotate.

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
Come on now, it's not Marys fault, he just needs another assistant to help him with that task. I mean he got Millward to take the pressure off by handling the recruitment stuff and Coyne and co to devise one game plan for 2017 and Dean Young who can take the blame for defensive flaws and Hornby for the inept defence. Doust should hire someone to show Mary how it's not just a case of sitting on the bench - Mary should be shown how it's a matter of sit and rotate.
:eek:o_O

gorilla

First Grade
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3:

1. Sack the coaching staff
2. Sign up Hasler or Madge as head coach
3. Sign Rona and B Morris

Nothing more to do, the team will be strong in the forwards and the backs, Most importantly, we will have the coach to get the best out of our squad each week and our young guns will be selected if their form demonstates they warrant a spot in the top 17.

Jaysus, just read this first post and will not go further.

Too much shirt and not enough trousers.

Read less bullshit in Cabinet submissions.

Obviously a joke.