What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How would you fix the Divas division?

Big Pete

Referee
Then let TNA cover it.

That's the WWE's problem, they try and appeal to so many different segments of the audience they very rarely end up pleasing all of them.

Misanthrope

Staff member
That's the WWE's problem, they try and appeal to so many different segments of the audience they very rarely end up pleasing all of them.

You're never going to do away with eye candy. Might as well make the eye candy segments something other than the bathroom break they've universally become. They managed it in the Lita/Trish Stratus days without too much detriment to the rest of the program.

Big Pete

Referee
I wouldn't consider Beth Phoinex, Natalya, Kharma, Sara Del Rey or Tamina Snuka arm candy - at least by television standards. And let's be real here, Lita didn't really work with women for extended periods & Trish was never that great a worker. She improved, definitely but to the levels of those I listed (with the exception of Tamina) IMO no.

Yes, there will be a division but no it will never be taken seriously. Let TNA & Shimmer take care of it.

Bulldog Force

Referee
So they've made Nikki Bella champion now. As much as I love her, she's not championship material. I wonder what their next 'wonderful' move will be. I'll bet that division has not yet hit rock bottom.

nikkititlewin.jpg

Big Pete

Referee
Yes, because it isn't like Sable, Stephanie McMahon or Miss. Kitty haven't already held the belt...

Bulldog Force

Referee
Looks like WWE might be onto something here... Sarah Bäckman will be WWE's first Swedish-born female wrestler. She is an Arm Wrestling champion and in time, when she graduates to the top flight in WWE, her ring name will be Shara. I tell you what... I wouldn't mind seeing this roid-munching-titless bitch go up against Tamina :lol: ;-)

2612fk3.jpg

Bulldog Force

Referee
AJ is the divas division. Just by her being there, it's probably the best it's been in a loooong time.
Having a skinny little girl who's seemingly unbeatable being there is just wrong. Especially considering that everytime she 'wins' her matches, it's due to some sort of distraction or even interference by Tamina!

Yep, good point. While we are at it, let's get rid of little weaklings like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan and have Great Khali and Mark Henry as the main guys! Bret and Shawn? Pfft give me Giant Silva and El Gigante any day!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Yep, good point. While we are at it, let's get rid of little weaklings like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan and have Great Khali and Mark Henry as the main guys! Bret and Shawn? Pfft give me Giant Silva and El Gigante any day!
I'm not talking general size, just in the Divas division. Considering wrestlers that are in there, the youngest, most inexperienced shouldn't be champ... well for this length of time at least.

Misanthrope

Staff member
They've got some very capable female workers in NXT. Paige is off the charts good (as is her mother, who is working as a trainer), and recently promoted Emma can go as well. AJ Lee is no slouch.

If you want to improve the division, just separate the Divas from the actual in ring workers.

Bulldog Force

Referee
They've got some very capable female workers in NXT. Paige is off the charts good (as is her mother, who is working as a trainer), and recently promoted Emma can go as well. AJ Lee is no slouch.

If you want to improve the division, just separate the Divas from the actual in ring workers.
AJ is very capable yes, but they need to mix it up a little. Here's an idea... Tamina! She's been acting as AJ's bodyguard for the last few months... now's the time to have her square off against the little midget!

alien

Referee
Tamina sucks.

no she doesnt.

some might say that emma's dance and character is a bit silly, but she is actually a very good wrestler, and its good to see an aussie in it.

ric flair's daughter "charlotte" is pretty good too.

alien

Referee
I'm talking physic. Mickey James couldn't cut a promo for shit, neither could Michelle McCool. She was only up there because she was sleeping with the UnderTaker!

i liked the crazy mickie james character when she had a feud with trish stratus