What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How would you fix the Divas division?

DB

First Grade
Okay.... Paige holds the title for longer than AJ. Majority of this time as a tweener, so just looking for a fight. Does what she can to win. The show where she beats AJ's record, come out to the ring. Completely shits on every diva in history, how she is the best woman wrestler the world has ever seen, and no one will ever, ever beat her.

Some unfamiliar music hits, and out comes 'NXT Trainer' Sara Del Ray. She goes 'I trained you to 'be the best', I know how to beat the best.' Feud ensues, and Sara gets a crack.

Bulldog Force

Referee
A bit of a drastic way to fix thing. Isn’t Sara over the hill? Also the division got to the shit state it’s in now by doing similar things to what you described in the past!

Paige has been booked so shit. Gets beaten down most of the match, hits a few clotheslines, then locks in the submission. Not a good way to build your champ. Same goes with Emma, pairing her with Santino to become Santino-lite just is a waste.

Fit Finlay, WTF man!

Okay.... Paige holds the title for longer than AJ. Majority of this time as a tweener, so just looking for a fight. Does what she can to win. The show where she beats AJ's record, come out to the ring. Completely shits on every diva in history, how she is the best woman wrestler the world has ever seen, and no one will ever, ever beat her.

Some unfamiliar music hits, and out comes 'NXT Trainer' Sara Del Ray. She goes 'I trained you to 'be the best', I know how to beat the best.' Feud ensues, and Sara gets a crack.

I doubt Sara del Ray would return to the ring. She has a pretty sweet gig down there in developmental, gets paid well and doesn't take bumps. And as much as seeing del Rey in the ring would be great, there is a big difference between her wrestling guys like Mike Quackenbush, Chris Hero et all in CHIKARA to the current Divas crop.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I doubt Sara del Ray would return to the ring. She has a pretty sweet gig down there in developmental, gets paid well and doesn't take bumps. And as much as seeing del Rey in the ring would be great, there is a big difference between her wrestling guys like Mike Quackenbush, Chris Hero et all in CHIKARA to the current Divas crop.

So you're suggesting that she's better off wrestling lower-card wrestlers rather than WWE divas?

Eelementary

Post Whore
A bit of a drastic way to fix thing. Isn?t Sara over the hill? Also the division got to the shit state it?s in now by doing similar things to what you described in the past!

The division got to the way it is because, barring a handful of exceptions, the Divas suck, and nobody cares to watch them "wrestle".

DB

First Grade
So you're suggesting that she's better off wrestling lower-card wrestlers rather than WWE divas?

Have you seen her wrestle? She's had some amazing matches, mostly against the likes of Quack, Hero, and Castagnoli aka Cesaro.

Latest posts