What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How's the team?

simostorm

Bench
Hi guys,
just wondering what your oponions are on the Warriors at the moment.
How do they look after last weeks win?

There a great side on paper and are a better team then the ladder suggests at the moment, of course only a few games have been played and that dosnt really matter too much yet.

How do you think they will go now that they've had a win? You reckon
they'll start to rise up now?

Anonymous

Juniors
Yes. But you can't guarantee anything with the Warriors. Conventional ideas about teams "on the up" or "in a slump" often don't apply to us, it's a game by game proposition. But overall I think we'll win more than we lose from here.

nibbs

Bench
word. things should be better from here on in. I think the players had read the papers too much and maybe got the idea that they only had to turn up. Hopefully Anderson has got their heads right and it'll hopefully be business as usual.

AliN

Live Update Team
so long as they don't think 1 win means they're on a roll and can back off..

Iafeta

Referee
Position 13th, 0 from 2 at home AliN - I think that pretty much says it all. First grade/test quality players won't think like that with that sort of record going into an important game.