What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge game this week

Dragon

Coach
Both teams on 20 points. Both coming off losses. The Dragons welcome back some big names. The Sharks out to impress and knock off their arch rivals. This game will be a cracker!

Anyone who thinks the Dragons will roll Cronulla easily is wrong. They are playing as a team and are taking their opposition to the wire.

But the Dragons will be out to end the scums season, and will be fired up for this one after giving so much last week, and coming away with nothing.

I cant wait for Sunday. Kogarah Jubilee here we come!

Its time for some Shark fin soup.

Dragon

Coach
I would guess on the Eastern hill, towards the Northern end.

Id say it will be a sell out for sure. Red and white everywhere......bring it on!

Dragon

Coach
Kogarah and WIN arent really grounds you can leave it to the last minute.

Id say get there for start of Premier League ;-)

On a fine Sunday afternoon Kogarah has to be the best ground to watch from, so make a day of it. :)

Dragon

Coach
hmmm dunno mate. Im guessing Saints or Steelers leagues. Or online or go to ticetek lol.

Plenty of places. Just dont leave it too long mate.

Dragons_#1

Bench
yeh i wont ill be booking in the next to days
hehe just gathering a few shraks and saints supporteers

Dragon

Coach
Nice one. I brought 5 new fans to watch us play the Rorters on Fri night. 1 had never seen a game of league before and loved every minute of it.

Dragons_#1

Bench
thats awesome.
where did ya sit amoungst the army, its always good atmosphere there.
i cant find the grandstand tickets yet?

Dragons_#1

Bench
oh k lol
yeh thanks mate just saw that too, nah it was for my mum lol mad saints fan had been all her life and she hates the hill so she aint coming now lol, but i will be there on teh hill wit the army.

Sticks

Juniors
I got my tickets this arvo at about 4pm and the lass said there was 3000 left for the Hill.......another Jubilee lock-down.

Sticks