What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge game this week

lolesi

First Grade
Willow said:
lolesi said:
Good luck Dragons, should be a top day :)
Cheers lolesi... may the best team win. I reckon it's going to be a beaut match.

Yeah, they always are, i can not wait, got parking nice and close courtsy of my uncle's front lawn :)

Looking forward to it, both teams abit under strength, though in these match's it never seems to affect the calibre of the game!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Sticks said:
I got my tickets this arvo at about 4pm and the lass said there was 3000 left for the Hill.......another Jubilee lock-down.

Sticks

I think it's funny how they can more accurately count the people locked out of the ground than those that got in!!

I'll be at the gate by 12:35, after Boots N All...

Cheers,
Ben S.

I will even be attending this game. On Saturday night it's Roosters v Rabbits then Sunday Saints v Cronulla. The last two traditional derbies left and I'll see both of em this weekend.

Sticks

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
I will even be attending this game. On Saturday night it's Roosters v Rabbits then Sunday Saints v Cronulla. The last two traditional derbies left and I'll see both of em this weekend.

And which team will this fowl little man be supporting ;-) .

Sticks

Sticks said:
Southern Rooster said:

And which team will this fowl little man be supporting ;-) .

Sticks

St George Illawarra.

Rexxy

Coach
Love the sig, Salty!

And what happened to Beavis?

Good luck on Sunday but Saints by 12.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Ah Salty... I actually missed you. See how absence makes the heart grow fonder? :D

But I'm over it now.

Saints by a motza.

Sharks will clearly win this one, Sharks by 40 :)

Im only back periodically however, I will wait till after we win to rock up :lol: . Nice to see you've changed your sig Rex, before, as Ive quoted it was a bit silly aye. So, till then, its goodbye for now.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Dragons_#1 said:
oh k lol
yeh thanks mate just saw that too, nah it was for my mum lol mad saints fan had been all her life and she hates the hill so she aint coming now lol, but i will be there on teh hill wit the army.

Mate there are seats all around the Fence of the Stadium. If you get there before 1 pm, you will find plenty of seating.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Sharkies all the Way said:
Sharks will clearly win this one, Sharks by 40 :)

Im only back periodically however, I will wait till after we win to rock up :lol: . Nice to see you've changed your sig Rex, before, as Ive quoted it was a bit silly aye. So, till then, its goodbye for now.

LOL, Salty - I'll donate 50 bucks to a charity that works in under-age drinking if the Scum beat Saints by 40. You can donate $50 to Red Cross otherwise...

It's wonderful to have you back, friend :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Sticks

Juniors
There is early talk of possible showers.........*Looks at framed Dragons Back At Jubilee picture*.........same as May 4, 2003.

Sticks

Surely

Post Whore
Just make sure your team doesn't travel to the game by car .... I'd hate them to forfeit.

Macca

Coach
I don't come to this forum often but Chook Raper wanted me to pass on a message for him. ;-)

He said "Good luck Dragons fans but he thinks you'll lose."

Good luck anyway.

Southernsaint

Staff member
McSharkie said:
I don't come to this forum often but Chook Raper wanted me to pass on a message for him. ;-)

He said "Good luck Dragons fans but he thinks you'll lose."

Good luck anyway.

I thought he was dead?? ;-)

Cheers,
Ben S.