What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hull Kingston Rovers Link - request

Hull KR Daft

Juniors
I run the Junior Supporters Club at Hull KR and was wondering if anybody from your club, be they a fan or staff would be interested in doing a spot of fundraising for us (and you).

If I was to send one of our new shirts signed by the whole squad for 2004 over would someone at your end be willing to send one of yours signed in return? We would also send along a letter of authenticity.

I would use yours to raise some money for our kids club and you could do likewise with ours?

2004 is hopefully going to be our season....at last, we should make Super League this time.

If you can help us in ANY way please get in touch! So far Manly have agreed to do an exchange which is brilliant.

If you can help or know who can then please email me or reply on here - markfromhull@hotmail.com

Cheers from a nagging pom,

Mark

You could probably get something sorted if you contacted the club. They're pretty good with these things.

Old faithful...
YOU'LL NEVER WIN AT WEMBLEY!

deluded pom?

Coach
Denis'saints'Freak said:
You could probably get something sorted if you contacted the club. They're pretty good with these things.

Old faithful...

Farkoff Denis :roll:

deluded pom? said:
Denis'saints'Freak said:

Old faithful...

Farkoff Denis :roll:

hahahaha

There's a good little FC fan :lol: :lol:

Rovers - The pride of Hull