What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hyundai A-League 2009-10 :: Round 15

Jobdog

Live Update Team
After a week off, the A-League resumes this week :cool:

hal-r15.jpg

Discussion in here :)

Nevan_

First Grade
I've been looking forward to the Sydney vs Perth match for ages. Hopefully there will be a big crowd to see Perth lose

jc155776

Coach
Will be good to see the Fury Crowd this week, I am hoping for 8500-9500.

Not really excited about what the result of the match may be...

Injury crisis galore. 3 Season ending knee injuries?? WTF!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I just hope we can carry some decent enough form into the game :x

Mong

Post Whore
On the back of the Henry thing this victory keeper must be a cheat as well.. How the f**k was that not a goal. Rolling around holding his head when his head was not touched.. Sh*te decision if ever I saw one

beave

Coach
Went to my first and last Fury game last night. I would rather stab myself in the eyes with a turd than have to sit watching that abortion of a team play ever again live.

Timmah

Staff member
The result is more indicative of Fury's poor defence and our hot attack more than anything else. The Fury are reasonable in the front third but couldn't get past Vuko much. Any other team apart from maybe Sydney and the game would've been much closer. Bottom line, Ferguson needs to work on Fury's defence.

Hope the good form means we'll get a decent showing at Bluetongue on Friday.

Jets just fell to the Nix again, 1-0. Perth/FC underway now.

Timmah

Staff member
Newcastle just seem to struggle to score. Against anyone who isn't Central Coast :x

Apey

Staff member
I have watched limited games but that's generally what I conclude Timmah... they aren't THAT bad everywhere else, their execution is pathetic :crazy:

Even that game the other week where they scored 2 goals I saw them f**k up about 3 others lol.