What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hyundai A-League :: Round 25

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The Wanderers kick clear at the top, the Mariners perhaps having a slump at the wrong end of the season and the Jets just cling onto sixth spot for now.

hal2012-13-r25.jpg

Ladder:

WSW 50 CCM 45 MVC 40 ADL 39 SYD 30 NEW 30 || BRI 29 PER 28 MHT 27 WEL 24

Big Sam

First Grade
Three outs on the trot for CCM including another penalty miss. Time to call Dr. Heimlich ;-)

Mong

Post Whore
WTF

The officials were poor tonight..

Still surprised Newcastle didn't win that though.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I can't decide whether I'm happy they cancelled out the Dario Vidosic goal (as a Jets fan) or annoyed that they cancelled it out (as somebody who had Vidosic as his captain in fantasy).

Mong

Post Whore
Why did they cancel it out? Has there been a reason given other than they just farked up?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Why did they cancel it out? Has there been a reason given other than they just farked up?

No idea. I saw it update to 2-1 on The Score, and then a report on FB mentioned it'd been scrubbed out.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Robbed may not be the correct terminology but we had four goal-scoring chances which went against us. Two penalty shouts, one 50-50 call from a corner and one 50-50 call on an offside. Sums up the last couple of weeks really; creating chances but lacking the finish.

roboshark

Coach
Robbed may not be the correct terminology but we had four goal-scoring chances which went against us. Two penalty shouts, one 50-50 call from a corner and one 50-50 call on an offside. Sums up the last couple of weeks really; creating chances but lacking the finish.

This

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Lucien Laverdure was the ref tonight. Think that's the one you're talking about? Rather average performance.

Big Sam

First Grade
That's him. He's only had a handful of games. I don't know why the FFA doesn't appoint its 5 most experienced referees at this time of the season.