What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am Sorry.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
This is addressed to Daz, Old Panther, Umina Panther, and others

I was wrong. Really wrong.

Yep I know I said I was 'outta here' because of a poster saying Hook and Maloney needed to be put into a vat of acid.

I still don't like at.

So feel free.

Last edited:

OldPanther

Coach
This is addressed to Darren, Old Panther, Umina Panther, and others

Yep I know I said I was 'outta here' because of a poster saying Hook and Maloney needed to be put into a vat of acid.

I still don't like at.

So feel free.

It's ok. Nothing is too serious here I'd hope. Let's just wnjoy making finals :grinning:

mxlegend99

Referee
Atleast you're big enough to admit you were wrong. Plenty of others claimed they weren't credible sources.

Although the media was spot on again... and apparently we're the victims they unfairly target.

betcats

Referee
This is addressed to Darren, Old Panther, Umina Panther, and others

I still don't like at.

So feel free.

No need for a thread Alice. Big of you to do so though, well done.

TheFrog

Coach
He didn't say that. He said their supporters on here, you and me for example, needed to be put in a vat of acid. I'd say it was in the heat of the moment when we were going badly in the game.

If this is really happening (seems I am in denial; and half expecting it to be announced as a hoax on the media) it is a very short sighted decision and I wish Gus would go with him.

betcats

Referee
He didn't say that. He said their supporters on here, you and me for example, needed to be put in a vat of acid. I'd say it was in the heat of the moment when we were going badly in the game.

If this is really happening (seems I am in denial; and half expecting it to be announced as a hoax on the media) it is a very short sighted decision and I wish Gus would go with him.

Extending him was short sighted.

murraymob

First Grade
great to see your thread Alice but never feel the need to say sorry for your opinion that what our panther section is for..You will learn there are posters on here who have great inside knowledge and only post it when the are sure

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
great to see your thread Alice but never feel the need to say sorry for your opinion that what our panther section is for..You will learn there are posters on here who have great inside knowledge and only post it when the are sure

Thanks for all of the replies. As they say you're never too old to learn somthing. Trust me I've learnt some things over the last few days.

The biggest one is never take rugby league seriously. It's a sport and entertainment. The only folks perhaps that should take it seriously are those earning a living from it all.

Hence I've quite enjoyed reading and writing about the happenings.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
On the Internet anyway. In my opinion, if you were any of those things, you wouldn’t be on here attempting to troll our forum.

Your actions paint a pretty clear picture of the type of person you are.

Thanks Girds.
Your pretty ok yourself DUDE:thumbsup_tone2:
But I now understand why they called you “The Girdle”:joy:

Tiger Woody

Juniors
On the Internet anyway. In my opinion, if you were any of those things, you wouldn’t be on here attempting to troll our forum.

Your actions paint a pretty clear picture of the type of person you are.

Call me Gustine 4 Chins Goulding......
:thumbsup_tone3:

Latest posts