What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I call bulls**t

Hawkins

Juniors
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/wa...y/news-story/f180f082b59d5e359e430febc7dbd6d6

I know when star players come on the market like Cronk that most if not all clubs would like a piece. But if the NZ coach thinks all 16 clubs want Foran on their team he must be dreaming.

He's good, better than average but what a headache. Manly, Eels, Warriors Dogs - 2015 - 2018 and no one benefits from him.

Speak for your own club sure but stay out of Canberra Foran we don't need you.

And Proctor and his bud already took the last of our Cocaine so you'd have no fun anyway.

EDIT: date range.

Barkley

Bench
Pretty sure the dogs are aware of the baggage he brings. He is definitely a risk but a risk I think we needed to take.

txta2

Bench
Des had better pray he pays off cause if Reynolds fires at the Tiges and Foran goes back to the old bikies club, he will be hanging from his mullet up at Belmore somewhere. I suspect Foran will be spending plenty of time up at Dogs leagues club TAB.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Lol what a thread.

Doyle isn't the NZ coach, he's the CEO. Secondly he's cleary exagerrating to illustrate a point especially in regards to the media and the dozens of clubs and stories he's been linked to.

Of all the things to have a cry over. Lol...just lol.