What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have to be honest..

Bulldog Force

Referee
I'm pretty sure Beau Scott is a dragons jnr went to the Sharks then came back and a heap of those players aren't even in the 1st grade side. Also we never had a moto of Bred not Bought unlike your hypocritical scum club!
That was Malcolm Noad's idea to sell a few of those 'bred not bought' T-shirts before the Roosters game of 2008. Todd Greenberg said none of that crap, and the fact that opposition fans still drag-on about it tells us that it makes them burn :lol:

STG-Dragon

Juniors
That was Malcolm Noad's idea to sell a few of those 'bred not bought' T-shirts before the Roosters game of 2008. Todd Greenberg said none of that crap, and the fact that opposition fans still drag-on about it tells us that it makes them burn :lol:

No it makes me laugh!

jimmythehand

Juniors
not the first time, won't be the last... but he'll turn up to play when it matters because he's a bulldog.

that's if we get that far :)