What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just dropped a freddo frog in the toilet

Eelementary

Post Whore
I find it fascinating you're in the bathroom with a frog hanging from your mouth relieving yourself of boldily fluids...

You kids and your crazy family parties these days make me wish - no...yearn - for simpler times.

Alba

Coach
yeah every now and then I post a dumb thread.. he posted 3 at the same time like it didn't need to all be in the same one

[furrycat]

Coach
Alba said:
yeah every now and then I post a dumb thread.. he posted 3 at the same time like it didn't need to all be in the same one

Oh who really gives a sh*t! :lol: FMD its a forum! I'd rather a dumb thread over someone getting on their high horse whinging that a thread is dumb!

Don't eat anything where people pee and take craps.

Simple.

Serves you right. If I was God I'd have made you do what that gay guy from Deuce Bigalow 2 did with the chips...

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
[furrycat] said:
Oh who really gives a sh*t! :lol: FMD its a forum! I'd rather a dumb thread over someone getting on their high horse whinging that a thread is dumb!

The same person who just yesterday compared forums to society at large?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
furry you may have stumbled across an scheme to see you get more freddo frogs.

Step 1: Go back to the person who gave you the freddo frog and say that someone else ate it.

repeat step one

WINNER!