What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just got tickets...

God-King Dean

Immortal
... & I'm pretty sure I'm sitting with the army. But would just like to confirm...

Which bay will the Army be sitting ?

ChampoM

Juniors
A thread below has the specifics mate.

EDIT--

ATTENTION

Dragon Army on saturady will be placed in 116/2 and 116/1

catogeory 3

Get Tickets around that area and support the saints

Also EVERYONE WILLING TO SIT IN THE ARMY

Get A Dragon Scarf And Bring It To Wave Around With Everyone Else.

I Was At Another forum Whicht eh memebrs of it always sit in the army and this is what they have said

Thanks

God-King Dean

Immortal
Thanks mate.

F*ck, bitch lied to us & said the Dragons supporter vase was sitting in bays 102/101. Oh well, should be mostly Dragosn fans anyway.

ChampoM

Juniors
Lol there will be over 25,000 Dragons fans there anyway, so it would be good sitting anywhere.

Immortal said:
Thanks mate.

F*ck, bitch lied to us & said the Dragons supporter vase was sitting in bays 102/101. Oh well, should be mostly Dragosn fans anyway.

Err they are the "Dragons Supporters Bays".

But that's different to where The Army are standing.

Hardly the lady's fault that you dont know what's going on.

God-King Dean

Immortal
LOL, did you hear the phone conversation FMUTC ?

" Is that where the Dragon Army is sitting ? " -Immortal.

" Yes " - Lady.

True story dumbarse.

You're the farkwit.

It's only been posted on every forum from here to woop woop where The Army will be, which is a whole two bays away from there they've always sat at Homebush.

You expect someone working at ticketek do know about the Dragon Army and to differenciete between them and Dragons supporters in general.

Do you also have someone wipe your arse for you?

God-King Dean

Immortal
pout.jpg

No you're the f*ck wit ! :lol:

When the purchase was made I didn't have access to a computer & the only person I could ask is the chick at Ticketek, & she was wrong.

But hey man, if any time you try & guess where I've been & actually get it right, you can have a go at wiping my arse. :nwave:

Oh I've got it exactly right, you're a farkwit who's to stupid to buy tickets in the area you wanted, and who seeks to blame such hopelessness on others.

Latest posts