What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know it is shameless self promotion... but

Prodigiousman

Juniors
HOLD THE PHONE BLOCKER!

A new Sports Show starts Monday 8pm til 8:30pm hosted by Warrick Nicolson.

That would be me, shamelessly plugging my own show on SportsTalk 420

http://www.live365.com/stations/sportstalk420

We'll be looking at all things sport, particularly league as we review the weekend sport at a time convenient to you.

I'm having a go - so don't take it seriously and you might enjoy it!

We'll have no competitions, no prizes, no special guests and lots of useless information you've probably heard before.

The key to the show will be an email talkback system that will keep the show rolling for the half hour.

I'll be asking questions for you to answer including trivia so please get involved via the email and we might actually make the 30 minutes worth listening too.

If you have any suggestions for the show or questions you want answered on the show please email Warrick @ prodigiousman@hotmail.com

You need to register on the site (which is free and you only get a newsletter every blue moon in your inbox) to listen, and all I can ask is you give us a go.

If the support is there this show will produce a preview version on Thursday Nights at 8pm as we gear up for the weekend in sport.

Regards,

Warrick Nicolson

legend

Coach
Good luck mate.

BTW, did I hear your name read out on 2GB as the winner of a prize? I'm sure I heard Warrick Nicholson of Windsor (or somewhere out there) as the winner of some some competition. Was it you?

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Michael,

Sure did mate, somehow i fluked a perfect round and the 2gb computer picked my name Warrick Nicolson (of Galston) out of 775 people to get the prize.

Surely that gives my show instant credibility! the best tipper in the country (cough cough)... they don't mention i'm 3millionth overall.

Any support people would be great, remember your interaction will be key in making this whole thing actually work.

Regards,

Warrick Nicolson

Benny

First Grade
Top Top show

I encourage everyone out their if possible to tune in and have a listen you won't be disappointed!

Benny

First Grade
Top Top show

I encourage everyone out their if possible to tune in and have a listen you won't be disappointed!

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Thanks for the support...

all ten or so of ya!

we had a max listening audience of 7 but after following up a few leads looks like we may have had a total audience of 10.

With that massive support = don't you feel like you are missing out?

Tune into Sports Talk!

Regards,

Warrick Nicolson
prodigiousman@hotmail.com

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Mate its was well done champ, Sure you sounded nervous at first (actually more like you about to wet your pants :oops: ) but then once you got 7 listners you found your zone. lol

To all fans give yourself a spare hour and have a listen to this sports buff!

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Mate thanks for the kind comments....

just in case you were wondering... I spent today trying to find some new pants after my ones from Monday night were shall we say... a little coloured...

Zone.... mmm lets see if i can find it Thursday night from 8pm when I kick off the 2nd edition.

Regards,

Warrick Nicolson

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Prodigiousman said:
Mate thanks for the kind comments....

just in case you were wondering... I spent today trying to find some new pants after my ones from Monday night were shall we say... a little coloured...

Zone.... mmm lets see if i can find it Thursday night from 8pm when I kick off the 2nd edition.

Regards,

Warrick Nicolson

I will see if I can get any more people to tune in for mate

Prodigiousman

Juniors
For all 3 of you loyal listeners out there...

Sports Talk 420 will definitely go to air Thursday Night from 8pm, as we review Origin 3, preview Round 19 of the NRL Telstra Premiership, preview in a little more depth the Australia vs the Emu Plains Under 14s... sorry i mean Bangladesh Test Match in Darwin, a tiny bit of AFL, Union and the big news story of the week - Australia's Netball World Cup CHARGE!

Plus your emails will be addressed... if they end up getting sent of course and we'll have trivia and the question of the night.

Also if you want to promote any sports team you are associated with or have scores or match reports you want read on the air (well the net) please send them in and we'll make time for them.

So Thursday from 8pm

Remember you HAVE to register to listen - takes a few mins and is free and not that annoying to have.

Thanks for the support thus far, let's make this show actually worth tuning in for hey...

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Will be there mate!

Like last time have got a few more guys who will listen as well so impress early mate!

Hopefully you get up past the 20mark at least ;-)

Hope the airwaves can look after that many :)

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Well well well... the legend grows...

from 7 on night one. we've hit a stable of 12!

thanks for the support, tune in and become part of what can only NOT be called a phenomenon!

Thanks again,

Latest posts