What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I lost a bet to a rabbitohs legend"

Mambo

Juniors
You sure did.

Well boys, its gonna be a very good week. Show me those pretty rabbitohs and that beautiful cardinal and myrtle

:D

RifRaf

Juniors
Cardinal and Myrtle sound like an old gay couple... Well done lads credit where it's due... Same deal next match?? I'm assuming this is now a tradition?

Mambo

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Cardinal and Myrtle sound like an old gay couple... Well done lads credit where it's due... Same deal next match?? I'm assuming this is now a tradition?

Of course.

Round 2 will have the stakes much higher.

izzo

Juniors
RifRaf said:

We kno of another wrong couple - West Tigers

RifRaf

Juniors
izzo said:
RifRaf said:

Speaking of couples has Langers managed to remove his finger yet?? ;-)

izzo

Juniors
RifRaf said:
izzo said:
RifRaf said:

Speaking of couples has Langers managed to remove his finger yet?? ;-)

im not sure your mod started the whole craze

innsaneink

Referee
Northwest Rabbit said:
RifRaf said:

Of course.

Round 2 will have the stakes much higher.

NWR, stakes much higher??? Are you referring to the individual teams,
or are you talking about our avatar bets??? Higher stakes...sigs too?
Well done to the Rabbits and there Fans that went up there to cheer em,( too bad Izzo decided to stay at home & sit in front of his PC :lol: ....ya missed a good win, Izzo :lol: ) as I was walkin out I saw the players go over to the burrow and they got the cheer they deserved, they played well.
Our mob played like a team that hadnt played together for three weeks ;-)

Mambo

Juniors
I was refering to the teams, but I'm a punter so if you want to go sigs then I'm all for it.

As for Langers, at least we can say he isn't suffering idle hands syndrome :shock:

innsaneink

Referee
Begone with you Oh rabbitoh av.....
"red n green should neva be seen" ;-)
SOUTHSbetlogo.jpg

RifRaf

Juniors
Right O lads who's in for the weekend? Insane where's that delightful tigers logo you prepared earlier?? Seano, NWR, Izzo will you all be putting your av on the line again???

Slugs

RifRaf said:
Right O lads who's in for the weekend? Insane where's that delightful tigers logo you prepared earlier?? Seano, NWR, Izzo will you all be putting your av on the line again???

Look what the cat just dragged in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm in...............pussy fodder it is

Mambo

Juniors
RifRaf said:

Yeah of course I'm in.

My confidence has hit new levels after the roosters match and watching you guys scrape in against a lousy sharks team.

innsaneink

Referee
Northwest Rabbit said:
RifRaf said:

Yeah of course I'm in.

My confidence has hit new levels after the roosters match and watching you guys scrape in against a lousy sharks team.

You have every right to be confident. It was a gutsy effort against the Roosters, a moral victory of sorts, geez it was good to see Ricky squirm.
Amazing what a few weeks can do......remember before the Gosford trial....all you guys thought the world was ending....LOL

We did get up against a poor sharkies outfit, and while Im not about to make any bold predictions just yet, the improvement I've seen in the team , albeit little by little each week has me feeling quietly confident as well.

Sould be a ripper of a match....what a bitch we dont get to yell a Tezza :cry:

Here are some new avs for the bets....

weststigersavbetlogo.jpg
southsavbetlogo.jpg

Slugs

innsaneink said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
RifRaf said:

Yeah of course I'm in.

You have every right to be confident. It was a gutsy effort against the Roosters, a moral victory of sorts, geez it was good to see Ricky squirm.
Amazing what a few weeks can do......remember before the Gosford trial....all you guys thought the world was ending....LOL

We did get up against a poor sharkies outfit, and while Im not about to make any bold predictions just yet, the improvement I've seen in the team , albeit little by little each week has me feeling quietly confident as well.

weststigersavbetlogo.jpg
southsavbetlogo.jpg

Your avatar is 1/4 inch larger than ours....
Common Innsaneink square them up ;-) ;-) ;-)

izzo

Juniors
RifRaf said:

ive enver put in on the line? lol

innsaneink

Referee
Slugs said:
innsaneink said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
RifRaf said:

Yeah of course I'm in.

weststigersavbetlogo.jpg
southsavbetlogo.jpg

Your avatar is 1/4 inch larger than ours....
Common Innsaneink square them up ;-) ;-) ;-)

Ummm...err, well, aaahhh............................no.

simon says

First Grade
In in too.Very confident about this game.I think we have Souths measure and I will be talking to the TAB about a 13 plus bet.

Cheers.

Slugs

simon says said:
In in too.Very confident about this game.I think we have Souths measure and I will be talking to the TAB about a 13 plus bet.

Cheers.

That's a huge call considering the scores between our teams in recent times :shock: :shock: :shock:

Why don't you cut out the middle man and just throw you money in the garbage bin ...might save some un-necessary pain ;-) ;-)