What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love all Luke Lewis'

soc123_au

Staff member
Of all the players who left it's Michael Gordon I wish the most success. There was nothing dodgy in the way he left, nor did he act poorly to the club after leaving. I don't think there is any bad blood between us at all, and honestly the guy trains and plays so hard, he deserves a bit of luck on the footy field. He's one of the most complete backs in the game, and is so much better then his achievements as a footballer would show him to be.

With any luck he can play 3 Origin games this season and finals football.

I feel the same. I hope he has a blinder of a season & helps the Blues to victory in Origin. One of the most underrated players in a long time. I dont harbour any ill will to Lewis or Jenko either, it was just unfortunate how things panned out. Both still great players.

Panther Pete

Juniors
I also wish Mick Gordon all the best, just a shame injuries stopped him from helping us out too much over the past couple of years. I can't help but think however he is rapidly approaching 30 (as is Lewis) and history tells us most players of that age tend to get injured more and only get slower. That is also a concern for me with the big push to sign Thurston, brilliant player he is he will be 31 next year. I appreciate Lockyer played on for the Broncos but there aren't too many that manage to do that anymore.

murraymob

Coach
a half can play a lot longer than a back rower the work rate needed is not even close to each other

Fibroman

First Grade
I hope they all do well except when they play against us. I hope they have shockers when they line up against their former club.

300th game this weekend fellas.
Our two clubs have exchanged some wonderful players over the years and Lewy is right up there at the top of the heap, along with a few others.
Hopefully Flanno and Lyal organise someone from your club to share in the celebration.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Hopefully he doesn't continue in the Media.... Tries way to hard to sound smart and his Penrith born and bred voice tones are painful

Great player thou.

Latest posts