What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love the Forum Sevens

LeagueNut

First Grade
I love this competition.

I love the die-hards that have F7s deeply ingrained into their veins.

I love the newcomers that poke around before slowly discovering what a great competition this is.

I love (in a sado-masochistic sort of way) the dramas that sometimes surround the game.

I love that the above dramas have never rubbed out the spirit of Forum Sevens - this competition will be around long after we've all shuffled off.

I love seeing new teams emerge, and seeing teams cycle through good times and bad.

I love the complete unpredictability of what you'll get in each match.

I love Willow. :hg:

I love the people who have given their most valuable resource - their time - to give us this wonderful competition.

I love the annual awards shows and the effort that goes into making them happen.

I love each and every one of you bastards.

LONG LIVE THE FORUM SEVENS!!!!!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love this competition.

I love the die-hards that have F7s deeply ingrained into their veins.

I love the newcomers that poke around before slowly discovering what a great competition this is.

I love (in a sado-masochistic sort of way) the dramas that sometimes surround the game.

I love that the above dramas have never rubbed out the spirit of Forum Sevens - this competition will be around long after we've all shuffled off.

I love seeing new teams emerge, and seeing teams cycle through good times and bad.

I love the complete unpredictability of what you'll get in each match.

I love Willow. :hg:

I love the people who have given their most valuable resource - their time - to give us this wonderful competition.

I love the annual awards shows and the effort that goes into making them happen.

I love each and every one of you bastards.

LONG LIVE THE FORUM SEVENS!!!!!!
Did you get some sex on Valentines day nutty?

hehehe

Titanic

First Grade
Jaysus H bloody Karyst ... WTF and all of that plus 2 ... Nutty you've gone nuttier but we luv it.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Does the F7's love me? hahaha. kidding.
I love ya Mick :p

And no I'm not on the turps. I received a nice parcel from LU today containing my Backpacker prize - a little overdue but absolutely positively 100% worth the wait.

:D :D