What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Hugs and Kisses to all the ladies.

Totally Heterosexual Handshakes to all the blokes.

More to come later, I'm just too excited at the moment.

Bring on the Panthers.

Thanks a million Dragons!

Pat N

Juniors
Beating the panthers by 20+ is a big ask jesus, I wouldnt mind seeing the Broncos miss out though. :D

glamour_eel

Juniors
Trust me the eels are sure bets now...we've beaten the panthers by 28+ in our last 2 encounters and I don't give a shit how much they've improved they'll always be our bunny. Thanks sooooooo much Dragons, for at least giving us hope!

Kaz

junior
All I can say is GO THE PANTHERS.

Think of the $100,000 cheque that your club needs. 8)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hugs & Kisses for all Saints fans.........feel free to hire any of my videos!! :lol: :lol:

It would be so easy to be a Saints fan!.......there play last night was great particulary for such a young side!!.......they also had tremendous crowd support there last night

Once again thanks for living up to your end of the bargain....hopefully all is best for you guy's next year....and believe me next year will come around so quickly

Terminator

First Grade
Good luck with the Panthers tomorrow, you will have to play your arses off Mad kick too! :lol:

Latest posts