What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a copy of all Eels games from 2007-09

Felixtheeel

Juniors
I have been collecting all the games for my brother who played for the eels in this period. Does anybody have these games recorded? Ideally I need a copy in MP4 format. The NRL website only goes back as far as 2012. Also youtube was hardly used for such large files in 07-09. I used to frequent this forum everyday during this period and leak inside info and you guys were great fun! Thanks!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If I had played for the eels, I'd ask the club.

They'd have every game and if I was a real person who actually played for the eels they'd probably oblige.

strider

Post Whore
If I had played for the eels, I'd ask the club.

They'd have every game and if I was a real person who actually played for the eels they'd probably oblige.
Mad Max would prob charge ex players ... he knows how to make some $s

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I have been collecting all the games for my brother who played for the eels in this period. Does anybody have these games recorded? Ideally I need a copy in MP4 format. The NRL website only goes back as far as 2012. Also youtube was hardly used for such large files in 07-09. I used to frequent this forum everyday during this period and leak inside info and you guys were great fun! Thanks!!
You're Rod Lowrie, aren't you?

lingard

Coach

Who's your brother?