What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really miss Vossy

ram raid

Bench
Since he left channel 9 there's been a void in my life that's hard to fill. His wit on the Sunday Roast was the center of gravity for my weekend. Now? I'm an aimless, dreamless soul.

Brutus

Referee
Agree. No Vossy means league fans have to put up with more Roy Hardley and Tim Tam Gilbert.

Bronco18

Juniors
Yeah I miss Vossy on the Sunday Roast more than I miss his commentary. He knew how to wind up Gould, MG and TK and was a good moderator.

Now we have Gilbert who has all the personality of a cardboard box.

DeeJ

Bench
Everytime I see a Warriors game I am reminded how big the gap between Voss and Hadley is.

Bronco18

Juniors
It's all just another good reason to hate Hadley.
I mean, in that "stoush" he had with him over Rabs statue, Hadley was being the most facetious, inflammatory twat who took a complete non-issue and somehow made out Vossy to be the bad guy.

The telecrap had an agenda against him a while ago too. Slothfield was running article after article in his gossip column about how he had a huge ego.

Diesel

Referee
I really hope someone does article after article about beet root cheeks himself soon

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
It has worked out OK for me, means Hadley does the games I have no issue missing, and Brisbane has to suffer under him.

I watch all the Warriors games now.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
It has worked out OK for me, means Hadley does the games I have no issue missing, and Brisbane has to suffer under him.

I watch all the Warriors games now.

You know its funny, a couple of years ago people would hate watching the Warriors cause of their poor commentary. I think people complained so much that Fox used their own commentary.

With Vossy going over there he's improved the coverage of Warriors matches. People now like watching Warriors matches, although Halligan is still a bit annoying.

Now we have a mute button on Broncos matches or the 2nd Friday night game, unless you're lucky to have the fill in Queensland cup commentator, Mat Thompson I think his name is, who is better than Hadley.

ram raid

Bench
Yeah I miss Vossy on the Sunday Roast more than I miss his commentary. He knew how to wind up Gould, MG and TK and was a good moderator.

Now we have Gilbert who has all the personality of a cardboard box.

MG is such a f**king moron. I wish I had a special button on my remote to cut out everything he says. Anything that comes out of his mouth is just painful. He's an absolute moron. I realize that morons are the majority of our fan base, but surely we could could get a better moron than him.

roofromoz

First Grade
Maybe we can double team him.

1x04_-_If_You're_Into_It.jpg

If that's what you're into...

ram raid

Bench
If that's what you're into...

As much as it would be a pleasure to suck on Vossy's rod, I don't think it's him we need to impress.

*edit -- Anyone know whose dick we need to suck to get Vossy back??

Last edited:

aads

Juniors
I just turned off the game with that merkin Gilbert drossing all over Brisbane v Souths

How is he calling games?? I dont get it - Desperation

Latest posts