What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i remember

Gronk

Staff member
Ray Price Phil Mann Fitzy Mick Cronin

?? Tony Cassatto Geoff Gerrard Ron Hilditch

John Peard Graham Olling John Kolc Ray Higgs Mark Levy Graeme Atkins ??

Staff Terry Fearnley (rip) ???

forward pass

Coach
Ray Price Phil Mann Fitzy Mick Cronin

?? Tony Cassatto Geoff Gerrard Ron Hilditch

John Peard Graham Olling John Kolc Ray Higgs Mark Levy Graeme Atkins ??

Staff Terry Fearnley (rip) ???
Cassatto ? Totally wrong era

Try
Price,Mann Fitzgerald, Cronin
?, Olling, Sulkowitz?,Gerard, Hilditch, Fearnley
Peard, Baker, Kolc, Higgs, Levy, Atkins, Moran

emjaycee

Coach
I am always saddened when we lose someone who contributes to these forums and is passionate about the club we all support. Bigfella was a smart guy who had some good ideas and although we didn't always agree, he was always civil and put forward a good discussion.

RIP Hamish.
It appears you went too early.

Gronk

Staff member
@parra pete, did you know Hamish personally?

It would seem that we had a bit of a gun crim lawyer in our midst. I thought he worked in insolvency TBH. Pics in the greyhound matter match however.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/greyhound-trainers-fined-for-animal-drugs-37954401.html

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-phone-tap-demand-to-mps-20160219-gmykny.html

18513dce812e9ab21638fa00958cafff

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
wow, thats him all right based on his email addy

so sad when one of our own pass

RIP

parra pete

Referee
@parra pete, did you know Hamish personally?

No..I had spoken to him a few times on the phone and he gave me some advice on an Estate, of which I was an executor. I spoke to him often via Facebook, but hadn't for a while.
Hamish and I had mutual friends, but I had never met him....Saddest part is that he was far too young, with a very young family.

emjaycee

Coach
No..I had spoken to him a few times on the phone and he gave me some advice on an Estate, of which I was an executor. I spoke to him often via Facebook, but hadn't for a while.
Hamish and I had mutual friends, but I had never met him....Saddest part is that he was far too young, with a very young family.

Thanks for letting us all know Pete.
A few of us had missed his posts and were wondering what had happened to him, although this concern was ironically before his passing.

Gronk

Staff member
IED587821-A584-4E82-A4E7-4FEF9C3EE407.jpeg
1981 ?

Bob O’Reilly, Eric Grothe, John Muggleton, Ron Hilditch, ??

Kevin Stevens, Peter Sterling, Graeme Atkins, Ray Price, Brett Kenny, Peter Sharp, Steve Mckenzie, Steve Ella

Jack Gibson, Mick Cronin, Alan Overton, Steve Edge, Denis Fitzgerald, Paul Taylor, Ron Massey